Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

Montpellier last week

Antonio
LESB, Spain

I am getting some thicker leaflets made (250gsm) because the 150gsm ones have found to warp a bit when sitting in damp environments like unheated portacabins.

I am also going to again have a load at Aero Friedrichshafen. The organiser is really helpful. This time I will take unspecified steps to get a video of the guy who is walking around the show and binning them. The video will be posted here and on his country’s domestic forum; he is readily recognisable

I still have that pack, located in the EU with another pilot, so no customs admin charge at your end, ready to be posted to anyone who can place it suitably. Short of a donation, this is the best thing you can do for our community, and it costs you nothing

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter:
Have you thought of making the front piece in to an A4 poster and/or making the artwork a full A4 size item which I/we can print off and laminate ourselves for distribution at airfields we have access to?

Rochester, UK, United Kingdom

The old leaflet was A5 so could be printed A4.

However, the number of people willing to do that could have been counted on 2 fingers, and without needing to use binary

Administrator

I’ve just got another batch of leaflets printed, this time in 250gsm paper (previously 150gsm) because it was found that if the leaflet stand was in some damp hut, the paper would bend over onto itself.

The printer also did them double sided at no extra cost, which is nice.

As I said, there is a pack of these outside the UK, ready to be posted to anybody able to place it somewhere, and without the recipient paying anything to receive it This way you would be supporting our community, at negligible cost to you.

Can anyone think why there is such reluctance? Years ago, lots of people were happy to help. Today, just a few. Maybe people think the forum should be for the “privileged few”. It doesn’t work that way in reality.

Administrator

I left some of them at the aeroclub de l’Ardeche today(LFHF).

EDDS , Germany

Where can I get the newest flyers?

ELLX, Luxembourg

@dublinpilot has a parcel ready to be sent to someone in the EU (no risk of import charges) so if you PM him your address he can pop it in the post.

Thank you very much

Administrator

Yes, send me your address and I’ll put it in the post to you.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

I saw your leaflets at LFAT and LFRD last week, still plenty of them in both cases.

ESMK, Sweden
Sign in to add your message