Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA.org t-shirts - available now

Sure! You can count me in! (L size)
Thanks Peter.

LFNR

I am looking at this one in what they call “ultramarine”. Actually I don’t think the colours on that page are quite right (I have a colour corrected monitor) but I will buy a sample first.

They do washed ones too but not in 100% cotton. I prefer that style (if you get some PR1422 on it, it doesn’t show ) but I suspect most people want to look smarter…

These days, the size labels are a moving target. What was a few years ago a woman’s size 10 is now a size 8 because they sell more of them I imagine bras move in the opposite direction but there are no plans for EuroGA to move into that sector… Mens stuff moves slower but still you never know the size, so when I get them in I will measure them so people can order the right sizes.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

As polo shirts seem to be off the table, I’ll be up for a t-shirt. No one wears them to look smart, so the washed would work for me. I’ll be at least an XL as I prefer a – ahem – loose fit. Don’t want the ladies swooning.

Did anyone ever consider EuroGA baseball caps? I’ve been looking for a decent one since I lost my understated BMW Motorrad cap a few months ago. The new BMW Motorrad ones have the big brand logo, and are heavier on the BMW than the Motorrad, so it’s not a look I’m comfortable with.

The most important use of my baseball cap is when I leave it sticking out of the iPad pocket of my flight bag on flying days, to remind me not to forget the iPad (which is inevitably on charge).

Last Edited by Rich at 22 Jul 07:03
EGBJ / Gloucestershire

M for me too!

LGMT (Mytilene, Lesvos, Greece), Greece

Size L for me

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

I am getting 25 of each size. A gamble

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

I am getting 25 of each size. A gamble

Sign me up for an XL.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

XL at lest, more comfy with 2 xl if they do it…

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Mooney_Driver wrote:

more comfy with 2 xl if they do it…

Agreed.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Peter wrote:

Would people pay £13/€13 for one of these, including postage in Europe?

We printed polo shirts recently in the club for about 23€ a pop, I took 3 (different colors).
13€ is a bargain (I’d take an XL or 2XL)
Bring some samples to the Dresden Fly-in (if you get them on time), you may fly home lighter.

ESMK, Sweden
Sign in to add your message