Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA.org t-shirts - available now

Could I ask those who might be interested but don’t want to post, to email me with their preferences?

One thing is that doing both polo and t-shirts doubles the numbers right away.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You could also put the logo on one of the sleeves just above the cuff if a short sleeve polo which is less in your face. Whatever you choose, I am sure that this will be discrete and not some “brand slave” type apparel! Light blue is nice, white, navy or a light grey.

Personally, I prefer polo as it is more flexible than a t-shirt. At least during the (southern European) summer, you can wear it in the evening and for Italians or French, there is the sartorial benefit of being able to get away with flipping up the collar and looking chique .

CKN
EGLM (White Waltham)

Just a bump of this thread… any more interest?

At the current level it is clearly not worth getting anything done, but maybe if there was some stock then some people would buy one?

If I was doing just one style, I would do t-shirts, not polo shirts.

Administrator

I’ll take a large t-shirt if you go ahead.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Me too… T-shirt or polo, both fine for me!

Good idea, some of these if possible in Prag.

Matti
EFHV

Hello Peter

I have some experience in this…. back years ago, I worked a little with polo shirts, jackets, I tried to take my own sportswear brand … but came the economic crisis …

I recommend high quality polo, always,
and better the pole, colors: blue, garnet, tile
embroidery
the logo is missing a plane .. what is euroga.com ? "euro’ money??,
“europe general aviation”

T-shirt = NO
t-shirt in a few months will be cleaning engines, and this gives a bad image

saludos

Last Edited by celtico at 06 Apr 21:21
pasion por volar
LEVX CERVAL

Im going to Friedrichshafen next week and hoping to meet some members there. The reason I would get a polo would be for I.D. reasons. This way I know who belongs.
With that said I would like a polo that is classy enough to wear out to a restaurant when the group meets. Color White Size Med. or Large. Logo Embroidered.

Can a personalized touch be added like first name and handle ie C210 Flyer?

KHTO, LHTL

C210 Flyer wrote:

he reason I would get a polo would be for I.D. reasons

is there any dress code recommended for Aero 2016 late April? There were some fly-ins but still mainly online community….

LKKU, LKTB

I would suggest any meet-ups are organised via the thread here

I never did anything about the EuroGA t-shirts or polo shirts because there wasn’t a critical mass, and the demand for T v. polo was about 50/50. Also I was going to go for a good quality fabric (stone washed) and that costs a bit of money; also there is a minimum quantity.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message