Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Regulation EU2020/877 (all EU airports have Customs without PNR/PPR)

Since, as forecast, a number of EU countries have failed to implement this, there is a petition to get Brussels to clarify the situation – here.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Here

Germany and Italy.

Few threads on same topic merged.

Germany yes, Italy no. The linked thread on Italy is only for immigration/Schengen not customs. As far as I’m aware it is correct that only Germany is applying the regulation. If anyone has information that direct flights to/from CH and non-customs airfields in Italy is possible, specific confirmation and references would be useful.

LSZK, Switzerland

chflyer wrote:

Germany yes, Italy no. The linked thread on Italy is only for immigration/Schengen not customs. As far as I’m aware it is correct that only Germany is applying the regulation.

As far as I can make out from the AIP, Sweden does, too.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

I get no pleasure from this but right from the start I said this measure was pure dynamite and [almost] no country was going to actually implement it IF they have any qualifying traffic.

The motivation behind Brussels doing this remains a mystery to me – for reasons previously posted.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Does anyone know if Croatia is applying this regulation? @Emir?

With Croatia now in Schengen, it is possible to fly direct from smaller Swiss airfields to places in Croatia like Losinj and Brac. But both already have customs.

What about airfields in Croatia without customs, for example Zagreb Lucko LDZL or Varazdin LDVA?

LSZK, Switzerland

I believe it is possible, at least I can confirm for LDVA. I’ll check official sources and post reply here.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message