Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Macron Decrees
On July 13, President Macron announced that the health pass would become mandatory,and indeed since August 9,either full vaccination orma negative test are needed
for adults to attend: • bars and restaurants, including outside seating
• department stores and commercial centres, leaving access only to essential shops
• conferences
• public transport for long journeys
• hospitals and care homes for visitors and for patients for elective treatment.
The pass can also be demanded for any leisure activities.Since August. 30, it is required for all employees working in the above places. From September 30, it will be required for 12-17 year olds. The pressure of losing their jobs is such that millions have accepted vaccination out of fear. The police are exempt, but nonetheless, seemingly above 80% have opted for the shots. Following the announcement, awave of resistance has risen, first on the internet, then on the streets. It is like a new wind rising, a wind of peace, of hope, of humanity coming together. Never before in my life have I seen such a large mobilisation. Each Saturday, relentlessly, some 6.5 million people across the country are marching for freedom, marching against the materialist society we live in. They know protests are of little effect, but they attend to show
presence, to show ‘we – the people are here’ and to lift their spirits in dark times, knowing they are not alone in their refusal to comply. Since the end of August, families
have come out in their thousands across France to eat in front of restaurants where the health pass is demanded from people. Mass non-compliance is always the
best way to defeat tyranny. It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the ‘health’ pass. Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentence if they do not comply with the use of “the pass” and force all their employees to get the shot. As of last week ALL doctors,
nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get injected or lose their license, practice, job or business – all health care here is Govt paid positions
and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals. As of Sept 15th , all public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas or campsites, and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, funerals and so on.As of Oct 1st all small vendors
such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegetable stands will be offlimits to those not wanting to take part in the mRNA drug trials.
So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed). Food shortages, Truckers strikes, hospitals and airports shutting down, unemployment going through the roof. It’s going to be a bumpy ride, folks. Whatever happens, history is being written.

So this is ‘normal’ is it???

Last Edited by BeechBaby at 21 Sep 20:20
Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

BeechBaby wrote:

So this is ‘normal’ is it???

It isn’t but it also isn’t what the decree states.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

@BeechBaby what a load of rubbish. I don’t know what media you get this from.6.5 million people across the country? Ha I’m not even sure they got 6.5 thousand last weekend
This has got to be a joke. Just about every word is fake news.

France

gallois wrote:

This has got to be a joke. Just about every word is fake news.

Are you talking about the Pandemic, the vaccine programme, the Health Passport, the food shortages, the Gas crisis, the Health Services crisis, the breakdown of the logistics and distribution sectors, or the fact that there are people who are rightly questioning everything about our loss of Freedom of Movement?

Our Dear Glorious Leader in Scotland has mandated all of Macrons web of joy. Comes in 1st October.

You can sleep walk your way through life, or you remain quite alert and watchful. People should really wake up to what our ‘normal’ is going to look like, and if you guys think we are back to normal, then I am in an alternative paradigm.

EGPF Glasgow

Well all I can say is that around here we are doing very little different to what we were doing before the pandemic. The exceptions being we flash a QR code on entering a restaurant or bar.
We also still wear masks when moving around inside restaurants and shops and on public transport, but I’m not sure that’s mandatory, anymore. We are free to go wherever we want, I’ve just returned from a quick visit to the UK. In some ways things are a bit tighter there than here, ie tests even when vaccinated. If people want to curtail their own freedom movement by not being vaccinated or not taking a test, that’s up to them.
By the way, what food shortages? Oh come to think of it I have noticed a lack of Branson Pickle on our shelves so I’ll just have to make do with Cornichons.
Gas crisis? When did that happen?
Health Services in Crisis? err no.
Logistics and distribution crisis. I did see someone from Hyper U on television saying some stuff is taking a little longer to arrive. But then most of the food stuff I buy is grown locally and sold on the markets or in market gardens.
We don’t tend to have what you call farmers’ markets, all our markets are that.

France

FRANCE

Well how spooky. 5 minutes ago a French journo interviewed on BBC Radio Scotland. Quote

It is now extremely difficult in France unless you are double vaxxed and hold a Health passport. It has created large division, and created even an more heavily Policed State, and has had real societal problems.You cannot go anywhere without the pass……

Welcome to your new Normal. Probably feels like late thirties Germany.

EGPF Glasgow

Welcome to your new Normal. Probably feels like late thirties Germany.

Are you serious or you just had an urge to write something?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

@emir….and your point caller? Where do you sit in the debate if I may enquire? Showing papers for access. Stopped in the street to show your Health passport.?

Are you not a tad concerned about societal division, state control, and Data breach.

All are entitled to their view and opinion. Until of course you are not..

EGPF Glasgow

The French journo is entitled to his/her opinion.
I disagree. If you have been double vacced or tested, the QR code is uplifted to a wallet in the Tous Covid app in about 2mins.
The impression you give of people being stopped in the street to show their “pass sanitaire” is absolute BS.
There is very little personal information on the “pass sanitaire” QR code and restaurant or bar staff just use their phones to scan yours. People haven’t the time to read a whole load of stuff.
When scanned I believe it just says double vacced yes or no or in the case of a test, negative or positive.
Societal division, where it exists, is down more to a minority who insist on some idealistic view of freedom. These are the people who would deny freedom to the many because they choose not to be vaccinated or tested. They have the freedom to make that choice. Many people in 1930’s Germany did not get that freedom of choice and if you think that I suggest you listen to a holocaust survivors story, before there are none left to educate you.

France

@gallois

You are missing the point entirely, once again. In many countries if you work for public service, have the vaccinations and get the Health passport, or you are out of a job. It is the same in France.

Thousands of US service personnel are in a real dilemma.The care system in the UK is beyond ‘on its knees’. From Government, get vaxxed or leave your job. FACT

People are being coerced and intimidated into putting something in their bodies, that has not been fully tested. If it is vaccine or job, then that is state tyranny. FACT.

In Scotland from 1st October an individual for access to many sectors and services will be barred if unvaxxed. State Tyranny. FACT

It is the same in France and many other countries, most I believe. Camps are being built in Australia and Canada. FACT.

I referenced thirties Germany as an indicator. For the record it was you that brought up a certain sector of that society. I referenced society en masse. Papers for passage.

Today papers have become mandatory. You and your Swiss friend embrace that as ‘normal’. I do not. We disagree. Sorted.

Last Edited by BeechBaby at 22 Sep 11:42
EGPF Glasgow
Sign in to add your message