Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Guernsey to Norway

In that case saving 0,50 €/l may not be so important…

LFPT, LFPN

4 hrs is too long. I don’t do more than 3 hr legs, that’s the capacity of my head and my bladder. Might look at Guernsey-Calais-Billund-Eggemoen.
Problem is also that we are a bit strapped for time. Need to land before dark.

Norway, where a gallon of avgas is ch...
ENEG

What about Billund instead of Eelde? Avgas prices in Denmark seem to be around 2 €/l. Avgas at Eelde is very expensive.

The following plan is generated by the autorouter:
EGJB N0173F120 KETIK DCT LUMOG DCT CAN R50 CMB N874 VEKIN N873 KEKIX/N0173F080 N873 TUSKA/N0173F070 DCT MIKRO/N0173F030 DCT GELBA GELBA10 EKBI

It requires 60 USG and 04:00 flight time. In a NA SR22 LOP you get 65% BHP sipping 13.5 gph at FL100

LFPT, LFPN

Oh, I thought customs and immigration would be possible o/r at every airfield, but I might be misinformed though, because I very seldom need either.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

if you don’t mind breaking into 3 legs, is Calais still cheap for AVGAS?

Load her to the gunnels at EGJB, top up and clear customs/immigration at LFAC and then stop as required for cheaper fuel enroute to Norway.

EGKB

Unfortunately, no customs and immigration at Leer.

Otherwise I would agree on Leer. Landing fee in EHGG, including approach fee, for an SR22 is 55 Euros… plus in Leer you would save about 80 Euros on fuel over Eelde.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I just found the old invoice. Avgas in Leer EDWF has been 1,84€/litre last June.

Last Edited by mh at 31 Oct 09:51
mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Thank you sir.

Norway, where a gallon of avgas is ch...
ENEG

I refuelled with a Cirrus on EHGG in March this year. Very nice and easy setup with a self service station, something I always prefer. The fuel price was fair(ish), what you can expect in Netherlands. I even got a picture of it. :)
This is from 17th of March:

Don’t forget to inform them of your arrival from non-schengen.

Last Edited by Fly310 at 31 Oct 09:40
ESSZ, Sweden

Leer EDWF has bery nice staff, a nice restaurant, cheap fuel and no fees if you refuel.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany
19 Posts
Sign in to add your message