Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

This morning, weather as bad as always. Me on the flight EDWF to EDVK. FL70 only light ice. Hope for better days

Last Edited by Tigerflyer at 12 Apr 09:13
EDWF, Germany

Coming home before the storm.

Germany

Antonio wrote:

OTOH beware this can happen when using storm windows for pics (@mod feel free to move it if out of topic)

The best one of these is when a skydiver drops their camera, with the camera’s spin rate eventually syncing up with the shutter speed, until it eventually falls into a pig pen and is inspected by a surprised looking pig!

Andreas IOM

Finally a little flight in the Beech Debonair again.

Vectors ILS 03 at Hahn EDFH.

Back home towards the river Rhein.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

About the time to fly some grass (Mooney loves it) at LaFerteAlais museum with the kid

This Beech hasn’t flown for a long time

With Avgas prices, I think everyone is downsizing into these

The pilot maker, the Harvard

It’s funny that Wright Brothers flew without licence (they got n14 & n15 issued later)

Back to Rouen following the Seine

Last Edited by Ibra at 16 Apr 22:47
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Today on the way from LDPL to LDDU. Finest weather for flying

EDWF, Germany

Nice The Adriatic is wonderful. I was going to go there before EDNY but cancelled due to bad wx.

And there is us going to EDNY and dealing with IMC to FL170, icing, you name it

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It‘s right, yesterday we had some bad weather over the alps but in FL240 it was fine. We had also some TS activity north of LDPL. The owner of the aircraft and me was very happy today flying low from LDPL to LDDU. Initally 5000ft because we startet with an IFR FPL but canceled after about 20 mins and descended down to 2000ft and later on to 1500ft. I can encourage anyone to fly there. It was my first time and it was easy. ATC is very easy to handle but you will be committed to the published VFR-routes. One request to follow the the coastline to see in the vicinity of Split was refused due to traffic but ATC of Dubrovnik was very relaxed. Letˋs see what the bill is talking. We stay for 2days.
Anyone here who knows how to file a VFR FPL (like ADRIA 1 routing ) in the autorouter system?I didn‘t know. That‘s why we started with IFR FPL.

EDWF, Germany

For VFR no autoroutes required. Simply put a waypoint every 30 minutes and file it (using any system).

always learning
LO__, Austria

Tigerflyer wrote:

Anyone here who knows how to file a VFR FPL (like ADRIA 1 routing ) in the autorouter system?

On the “Create route” page, the “Autoroute” button is also a menu. Klick on the small triangle (or whatever your web browser shows) and you will be given a choice of “Manual IFR route” and “Manual VFR route”. Select the latter and AR will file a VFR flight plan.

Note that you must be careful with filing VFR flight plans in this way. There will most likely not be any validation of the flight plan (except for correct format) as there will likely be if you submit through a national AIS portal. For the similar reason you should check that the recipient addresses are correct – although I believe AR does a good job of addressing as it has do that on Y and Z plans as well.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
Sign in to add your message