Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Winter is coming but not after some real nice colors pops out. On cold mornings like today, entire valleys are covered with this dense fog. Here seen from a distance

Then I flew over Blåøret, a mountain at Oppdal (ENOP). Some old snow from last winter, some new snow from this fall.

Last Edited by LeSving at 25 Sep 20:23
The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Beautiful! Looks like a wonderful place to fly or hike!

EIWT Weston, Ireland

dublinpilot wrote:

Beautiful! Looks like a wonderful place to fly or hike!

Yes. Flown there a lot when towing gliders. Although they usually let go of the tow plane before reaching this high It’s also the top of several ski slopes (the top of those is a bit further down). It’s a popular area for hiking, skiing, paragliding, and of course gliding.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

On one of the fields where I always get my morning coffee:

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Life is smiling

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Well ladies,
After a long wait, I’m back in the GA. Comparing the view from my former Cardinal to the current Malibu, I haven’t improved. Also, I don’t own the Malibu, I only use it in my free time ;-).
Here a comparison. I hope I chose the right section here, because “random flying photo” thread.

EDWF, Germany

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

You should do stuff for the EuroGA Zoom quiz, Bosco

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@boscomantico, what was it? I give up.

EGTR

The first one is actually quite telling. It‘s the penisola di Stella, on Elba. Second is Spiaggia Bianca di Vada, on the mainland. Third is the northeastern tip of Elba again.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message