Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What have you done with, or on your aircraft the weekend of Feb 24 2024

Yes it has an engine monitor, it actually has Garmin G3X with engine option with Garmin G5 as backup and a Garmin 750xi and Garmin GFC Autopilot.
Built in Oxygen. (my pulse-demend yet, but will order it)

Awesome 👏

always learning
LO__, Austria

Dan wrote:

@Peter must be rolling his eyes to all of their stops by now

I sense some subtle aversion to my drifts…I’ll have to give up whiskey and other drugs entirely before going back into the forums.

In the meantime, congrats @denopa !

And nice setup @Darkfixer ! Good luck on the prebuy . If you like the airplane I’d say don-t give up just ’cos something fixable, engine included, is bad: you can always factor it in the commercials of the deal…bad structural corrosion is an example of not easily fixable.

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Yes it has an engine monitor, it actually has Garmin G3X with engine option with Garmin G5 as backup and a Garmin 750xi and Garmin GFC Autopilot.
Built in Oxygen. (my pulse-demend yet, but will order it)

Very cool 😎 Hope all goes well with the PBI, you‘ll have a lot of fun with the aircraft!

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

I think more thread drift must be allowed in these threads

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Dan wrote:

For TKS Vodka would probably work pretty good…

I can confirm that ;-)

Germany
Not an aviation story, but for slight amusement…..

On our boat, when out of the water for winter we’ve had freezing temperatures cause damage to the domestic water system. Pipes, valves, taps.
The shower thermostat froze, expanded and split. It was a pain to replace.
The following year, a ‘freak’ early deep freeze was forecast. We weren’t ready for it and hadn’t purchased food grade antifreeze.
On route to the marina we went to buy loads of cheap vodka. Unfortunately they had none.

It was, and still is, a joke in our marina, that over that winter we had ‘Hot-and-Cold-running’ Smirnoff Vodka in our taps and showers.

The temps did drop to -8 deg C.
We had now problems. But do now stock up on antifreeze early.

Last Edited by GA_Pete at 29 Feb 12:23
United Kingdom
66 Posts
Sign in to add your message