Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Geeking out on post flight data with FlySto.net

FlySto supports EuroGA

This is a very interesting tool. Well done. It’s interesting for me to see that yes, my 50’ speed is too high, but that it’s something I’ve been working on and if there was a trend line it would show it. Still some way to go.

Interesting also to see the gaps in my flying. Covid and the engine overhaul…

But at least my landings are smooth :-)

EGTF, LFTF

Captchas (or equivalent) are a real problem today because of the % of malicious signups. On EuroGA we are now seeing some 40%. Various measures are implemented, some of which could be automated.

I wonder how hard a landing is needed to reach 0.5G? Obviously there is no way to objectively answer that. Maybe I should get a G meter for the TB20 – even a portable one. Any recommendations?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

wonder how hard a landing is needed to reach 0.5G? Obviously there is no way to objectively answer that. Maybe I should get a G meter for the TB20 – even a portable one. Any recommendations?

Don’t a lot of phones have a built-in g-meter?

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/g-force/id287193619

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Snoopy wrote:

Also now accepting uploads from apps like Foreflight,

I tried uploading a ForeFlight CSV (from ForeFlight Web) and I got an “unrecognized file format” error. Any suggestions?

EBGB EBKT, Belgium

Great tool! But for me it shows power as MP (only!) rather than RPM, which is not very useful with a fixed-pitch prop. Anyone knows how to change this?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Phone G meter thread

This relates to this.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I tried uploading a ForeFlight CSV (from ForeFlight Web) and I got an “unrecognized file format” error. Any suggestions?

Can you check you indeed uploaded a tracklog and not a logbook export?

always learning
LO__, Austria

That was the problem indeed – somehow thought the tracklog would be in the logbook export. Thx!

EBGB EBKT, Belgium

Great tool! But for me it shows power as MP (only!) rather than RPM, which is not very useful with a fixed-pitch prop. Anyone knows how to change this?

It shows everything 😀

always learning
LO__, Austria

@denopa if you switch to “show as dot plot” you can immediately click the outliers.

always learning
LO__, Austria
Sign in to add your message