Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Geeking out on post flight data with FlySto.net

FlySto supports EuroGA

You guys rock, thanks šŸ™

always learning
LO__, Austria

Hi @Snoopy, I imported the sectors for the last 2 months and was presented with the following Processing Summaryā€¦

Not sure, but I canā€™t find the duplicatesā€¦ any action required?

Once more guys, Iā€™m flaggerbasted by that program
Example: we had a few events during my Spanish outing last weekā€¦ for example some discussion about our respective arrivals into homebase amongst some members of the gang. Well, all cleared (the C-177 is not involved) thanks to FlySto

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Not sure, but I canā€™t find the duplicatesā€¦ any action required?

No action required, FlySto takes care of it automatically. It is just for information.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Cool, thanks Snoopy šŸ‘šŸ»

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

If you think FlySto deserves it, please give it your vote here https://award.fliegermagazin.de/2024/

always learning
LO__, Austria

I voted twice with two different email addresses. I hope this isnā€™t considered as cheating

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Haha šŸ˜‚

always learning
LO__, Austria

Why donā€™t I anymore see runway image and aircraft position when I click to ā€œGround rollā€ in ā€œTakeoff performanceā€ section? The images in ā€œTouchdownā€ section are still there.

BTW I really like geeking out post flight data

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Probably a bug. Please send a quick feedback and include the flight URL

always learning
LO__, Austria

I canā€™t see this on any of my flights and I checked it in Safari and Chrome on Mac and iPad.

You can check this one and let me know what you get when you click Takeoff and Ground roll.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message