You can see and try out FlySto’s features by clicking the pictures here

https://www.flysto.net/home#features

Some of my personal favourites:

2D Map

Landing Pattern Comparison

T/O Performance

Cruise Performance

Video Upload Sync

FlySto accepts logfiles from most avionics and engine monitors as well as in the coming days also direct exports from apps such as SkyDemon and ForeFlight.

The user feedback is overwhelming. Countless emails with praise.

„I LOVE Flysto“

“I would like to give you a huge compliment on this occasion for this great product!
I am really excited about the many functions that I appreciate all very much!”

“You’ve built a really amazing tool. I absolutely love it. I think I learn more from analyzing the data with flysto than I typically learn flying with an instructor.”

“FlySto is amazing, I really don’t have the right word to describe. It’s better than anything I’ve seen in the market.”

“I’ve been using flysto.net for some time now and I find it to be an amazing tool that helps me improve as a pilot.”

“This is AMAZING!! I finally got around to buying an SD card and uploading my flights and, WOW! what a neat software!  THANK YOU!

Makes all the effort worth it and means a lot to me!

Last Edited by Snoopy at 30 May 17:54
always learning
LO__, Austria

As a little preview snippet of a cool new feature we are releasing any day now, here’s a little quiz for you.

All of you who answer the following two questions (until I end the quiz, so hurry up) correctly will receive a little gift via mail.

Questions:

1) What feature is going to be released next?

2) What functionality is displayed in the cigar shaped grey shaded area in the screenshot below?

Last Edited by Snoopy at 30 May 18:03
always learning
LO__, Austria

Emir wrote:

And of course, I use it to reconfirm smoothness of my landings

That reminds me, we need to remove that cheat code you hacked in that always shows super smooth touchdowns of your landings ;-)

always learning
LO__, Austria

Amazing – I didn’t know this existed, so I have coded my own flight assessment tool, but it’s nowhere near as nice (and only works for my plane type). Sometimes “we” aviation types are better at building stuff than making them known, sometimes it’s completely the opposite (vaporware) !

EGTF, LFTF

I am told this is not possible with Avidyne IFD… it does not internally log data. But then an IFD is not a whole system, with engine management etc. It is just a GPS navigator plus a radio. But flying data could be collected from a standalone GPS (like, ahem, your phone) easily. It would however be better to get the NMEA data from a panel mounted GPS because the antenna is done properly. But even better would be a modern GPS like the NEO-M9N which I am using in one design – super accurate, 20-30 channels…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

I am told this is not possible with Avidyne IFD… it does not internally log data.

You could upload data to FlySto from SkyDemon etc.

EGTR

Right, but that can be transferring only the GPS data. It doesn’t have anything else. Presumably, same with Foreflight. And the GPS data will be only as good as the device these are running on.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Snoopy wrote:

1) What feature is going to be released next?

2) What functionality is displayed in the cigar shaped grey shaded area in the screenshot below?

Hello, very nice tool. Can’t wait to use but it doesn’t support foreflight (kml)traces.
I would say that:
1: working FF import. I am trying hard to make it work, but my 7MB kml log file cannot be imported as such although FF import is advertized as woking, and i’m having difficulties to freely convert it to GPX of CSV. I may not do the right thing.
2: looks like wake turbulence caution area

LFMD, France

That reminds me, we need to remove that cheat code you hacked in that always shows super smooth touchdowns of your landings ;-)

Thanks for supporting my illusion

Presumably, same with Foreflight. And the GPS data will be only as good as the device these are running on.

I’ll try importing some Foreflight logs for comparison but I have transponder connected to Foreflight for GPS and AHRS as well as ADL for weather.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Hello, very nice tool. Can’t wait to use but it doesn’t support foreflight (kml)traces.

Please export FF logs from web client as CSV for now. KML support is however imminent.

Last Edited by Snoopy at 31 May 11:00
always learning
LO__, Austria
Sign in to add your message