Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Youngest woman around the world (Zara Rutherford)

Mr Rutherford demanded his “account” is removed.

Strange… The majority of the posts here were/are supportive regarding this endeavor.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Pity, his contributions were always friendly and helpful.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Agreed, a shame. I have not seen negativity about the last flight or this new proposed flight, only general questioning of the ethics of “youngest person” etc and also questions as to how the logistics are arranged for the flight as that is what interests most of us – who may dream of doing such a flight ourselves one day.

Might be a bit more problematical flying through Russia now what with the current political situation though…

Regards, SD..

To be honest I was always wondering what he was doing here. I bet his social media team asked him the same question.

We are talking about a commercial undertaking where the revenue comes from sponsors. Sponsors are payed in attention.
Any “independent” discussion of this endeavor on the internet is derailing attention from the Sponsors. This is especially true if as in this case we have an active discussion here (i.e. a page that is frequently updated with new content) while the official channels have become much more quiet. Search engines will over time like this place better.

It is a fundamental logic in online marketing that any content/discussion on an event that is not happening in the official channels does not only not bring the originators any money, but to the contrary actively harms their monetization.

Germany

Malibuflyer wrote:

To be honest I was always wondering what he was doing here. I bet his social media team asked him the same question.

Yes, I would say PROB90+ the PR people told him to stop getting involved in internet discussions where they don’t have the ability to control the narrative.

EGLM & EGTN

It might have to with his accident in Canada, but I admire him for supporting his children to reach for the stars. We can speculate but it is his right to go off radar.

EDLE, Netherlands

AFAICT he’s still active over at Pprune, private aviation section.

172driver wrote:

AFAICT he’s still active over at Pprune, private aviation section.

Maybe they are less grumpy there

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Another good article by AvWeb’s Paul Bertorelli Shark Says No Thanks To Pushing A Youth Record

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

It’s not rocket science, what they are saying is it is not the right time…

One could say the same about CV19 period but some have used that “world is put on hold” to make a lifetime project but I doubt the same applies to “world is at war”?

While I admired and supported the last two attempts of RTW by Travis & Zara, I would kindly urge the guy doing this third RTW attempt to “be patient and stay with his mother for the time being”

Last Edited by Ibra at 24 Mar 08:30
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message