Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EBOS - Oostende

@pilotrobbie all details are in this handy PDF on the EBOS website

https://www.ostendebruges-aeroport.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/General-Aviation-Info-Sheet-v28APR2021-1.pdf

If you fill the Gendec you can do the customs formalities on Apron 3. I’ve found email comms with the Ostend Ops team excellent for clarifying any questions

They stamped mine today

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You could search the EuroGA airport database. We have 847 reports there right now, and this is with CV19-depressed flying.

And if everyone going somewhere spent a few mins doing these valuable reports there would be many more, like the one I just did on EBOS.

Customs is there too?

For serious stuff like that, always check the AIP. You can get that through the above database; just use the AIP button. It gets it straight from Eurocontrol.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I was at EBOS in July 2019 and I remember it was quite easy and the fees were pretty acceptable. AFAIK customs and immigration were PPR. It was prior to EuroGA database was established and that’s why my report is missing.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Greetz from Ostend !

At the Ostend FBO, called NSAC (https://www.nsac.aero/), border control is available at all times. No need to go all the way to the terminal anymore.

Erik and his team will host you properly well there.

Abeam the Flying Dream
EBKT, western Belgium, Belgium

So it appears it’s a non-starter unless I land between 10:00 and 10:30 and depart after 14:30?

Only commercial aircraft allowed. No training flights allowed. No general aviation flights below 2T MTOW allowed due to WIP. ••• EBBR/A0546/22
Schedule: MON-FRI 0600-1000 1030-1430

Typical. Any other decent IFR airports 1-2 hours from London in Europe with minimal customs, tests, covid rubbish etc?

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

pilotrobbie wrote:

Typical. Any other decent IFR airports 1-2 hours from London in Europe with minimal customs, tests, covid rubbish etc?

LFQQ?
EBAW?

EGTR

Calais LFAC? I have landed (touched soil to be more precise) with zero preparation hassle , for “hassle free mini-VIP experience”, I suggest Lille LFQQ !

Most “big IFR airports” were full of hassle during CV19

Last Edited by Ibra at 21 Mar 18:31
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

EBKT. Very good restaurant on site !

EBST, Belgium

EBKT is probably the best option!

EBMO, EBKT
Sign in to add your message