Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter updates (merged)

@achimha,

Strange… maybe that’s a cached image. It usually updates every 10-15 minutes. This is what I see on Firefox (and out of my office window) now:

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom
webcam near Glenforsa, UK

The geocoding algorithm has a “new world” bias. It comes from Google.

Hi Achim,

The Shoreham page serves a non-Flash stream if you set the user agent to something that doesn’t support Flash (Safari iOS for example). Not sure if that’s any help?

Interesting, now Glenswinton supplies a current image. I have added it. It did give a 2013 date stamp previously!

@stevelup: correct, it serves the stream directly but I still don’t see a way to get a still image.

A screenshot of the Shoreham EGKA webcam is obviously possible

but how that could be coded on a unix server I have no idea.

I am using Faststone screen capture which a masochist could automate and make it save to jpeg or png… like anything else “is possible”.

However I would want that webcam disabled 30 mins each side of the EOBT on any flight plan I file

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

This is absolutely filthy but works…

URL=`curl -s -e http://flybrighton.com/webcam http://live.streamdays.com/lm5ys309/iframe?t=%3D%3DAOwMjM0IDO2QTM | grep ipadUrl`
STREAM=`echo $URL | cut --delimiter=\' -f2`
ffmpeg -i "$STREAM" -vframes 1 out.png
Last Edited by stevelup at 11 Jul 13:31
This is absolutely filthy

You can say that again …

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

You can’t say I don’t deliver… I’m sure it could have all been done with a single regex.

Last Edited by stevelup at 11 Jul 13:38

Funny @stevelup, I’ve come up with roughly the same solution using ffmpeg. Added EGKA and EHTX (Texel).

Just be aware that the token changes all the time – you need to fetch the parent page (with the fake referrer) and dig in there for the token. I’m sure you already did that though…

Sign in to add your message