Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter updates (merged)

OK; I missed the later edit.

It looks like 1 2 3 etc.

The other recent addition seems to be that you get sent new airport NOTAMs as they come out e.g.

The following new NOTAM was published:
EGGN C3004/23 NOTAMN
Q) EGTT/FFCG/IV/NBO/A/000/999/5050N00018W
A) EGKA
B) 2306020700 C) 2306071900
D) 02 06 07 0700-1900
E) RFFS DOWNGRADED TO CAT 1

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

As Airborne Again said, just type “plans” and the bot will then list your flight plans with their sequence numbers (simply 1, 2, 3, …)

I have just filed a couple of AR FPs and see no “ordinal” or other obvious reference number. Not in the email version and not in the telegram version:

So, I guess, we are supposed to guess that, of say two active FPs, the earlier FP is 0 and the other is 1. But the server side code was probably not done in C, so maybe it is 1 and 2

I would also guess that the “ordinal” is not needed if there is only one active FP.

Administrator

Peter wrote:

Yes I know that but the Q was how do you find out the number for a particular FP. I could file one to answer the Q (and then cancel it)…

The bot help text has this line:

“PLANS – list active flight plans, number can be given to EOBT/CANCEL/BPACK/ARRIVAL”

So I guess you use the PLANS command to find out. I’ll try it next time I file using AR. (If I remember…)

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 25 May 03:37
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Yes I know that but the Q was how do you find out the number for a particular FP. I could file one to answer the Q (and then cancel it)…

Administrator

Peter wrote:

Not sure where this “ordinal” comes from though.

An “ordinal” is a number indicating the order in a sequence. So in the case of AR, 1 would be the first flight plan in the sequence, 2 the next one etc.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Yes; this one is relevant

Telegram BOT now requires you to specify the flight plan ordinal for EOBT/DELAY, CANCEL, ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE in case there is more than one flight plan that the operation could be performed on. This is to prevent mixups.

Not sure where this “ordinal” comes from though.

Administrator

Saw that the changelog is back again (under Documentation). Great to spot changes, otherwise hard to find.

ESOW, Sweden

Posted on the German domestic site (google translation):

Always call up with autorouter.aero, there used to be autorouter.eu, which we recently took offline. There are probably still people who use this address, but then it shouldn’t fail sporadically, but generally.

There have been reports of sporadic failures of the AR, apparently caused by lots of modifications being done on the server.

Autorouter.eu is indeed dead now.

Administrator

I’ve been using Surfroam data cards as eSIM for about two years. One in the iPhone and one in the iPAD. I recommend it.

My crew uses Surfroam + Skype for incoming calls. It doesn’t work as well as roaming but is much cheaper.

Price list is here: https://surfroam.com/pages/rates
Sudan at EUR 0,09 per MB. Use Telegram instead of SMS.

The nice thing about eSIM is that you can have many and switch them on as needed. I switch Surfroam on only when out of EU.

Last Edited by loco at 25 Aug 08:24
LPFR, Poland
730 Posts
Sign in to add your message