Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Cirrus Jet (combined thread)

How much did he pay for it?

Biggin Hill

AFAIK he had a contract for the original price of 1.350 M$ and paid a deposit of $50K (but not sure, have to ask him),

That is not enough… the list price is $2m, so the absolute minimum he should get is $700k (650 for the discount + 50k paid) – and that is before adding something for the faster delivery

Biggin Hill

All i really know for sure is that he “made” $ 350 K and that he was happy with it.

Reservation holders will be able to fly it Jun 8 or 9th in Holland. I’ll report if I make it.

LPFR, Poland

loco wrote:

Reservation holders will be able to fly it Jun 8 or 9th in Holland. I’ll report if I make it.

I guess you don’t have plans to switch from TBM to SF

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I’m sharing the TBM 50/50 with a friend and we will be also sharing the SF50. We’re somewhere ~100 in the queue, so still about two years.

LPFR, Poland

It seems like a really nice plane with a great cockpit and plenty of elbow room, but isn’t it a little funny that many 40 year old turboprop twins will:
1. fly faster
2. on less gas
3. higher up
4. carry more
5. go further

I hope they do well with it and sell tons of them – aviation needs it. I’ll be saving money in a twin for now.

Last Edited by AdamFrisch at 27 May 13:08

Yep, TBM beats it in every category except price. Other planes beat it too, I’m sure. But.. it’s a jet!

I’m only curious about the noise level, as I fly with kids sometimes. Not having to wear headphones would be nice.

LPFR, Poland
Sign in to add your message