Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Looking for a TB20

Of course I paid the full 225k EUR (it was reduced from around 260/265k if I remember correctly)

It’s a little on the high side but the quality of the airframe and engine convinced me.

EGKA, United Kingdom

Congratulations Rami! You will not regret your choice

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You got a great deal I think, compared to the market. Congrats one more time and thank you for the info.

ELLX, Luxembourg

Thanks Peter! Now I have to find a hangar in Shoreham……….good luck to me!

Hazek don’t forget I have to pay HMRC 20pct VAT so it’s actually EUR 270k.

I don’t think it’s such a great deal but I’m paying up for quality. It’s top airframe, engine in its prime and total overkill on avionics.

EGKA, United Kingdom

@Rami1988 that is excellent value for such a pristine example with an updated panel. Very capable and handsome aeroplane.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Yeah I did take that into account. The market is what the market is. I’m also going to be looking at something later today, overpriced slightly and probably won’t find much play either. If it’s even in a good shape since it’s much older.

ELLX, Luxembourg

Oooooh very nice Rami1988, congratulations

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Congratulations!

Out of curiosity what is the serial number? Mine is 2214 (hence the tail number).

LFMD, France

Good shot Rami! You will enjoy her for sure.

Assuming I would ever want to use my IR privileges again, and still assuming some petty cash at disposal, the TB20 sure would be in my line of sight

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

A fantastic rare example, with more kit than you could possibly wish for. Enjoy.

United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message