Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

A fun personality quiz for pilots

Funny, I came out in much the same place as most people, near the centre of the green part. I wonder why pilots seem to land there? (Maybe there’s a runway…)

LFMD, France

…err Joseph Heller!

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

@Maoraigh as Joseph Keller mentioned in Catch -22 just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean they are not out to get you :)

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

The CIA/GCHQ/Google or whichever organisation collected your input should reciprocate in some way, perhaps by clandestinely removing an airspace incursion from the CAA record.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

The following is one lady non-pilot who I know

Practically the same position as mine which is not surprising knowing the level of agreement we have in conversation.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

rschris wrote:

A “I don’t care” option to answer some questions is clearly missing, because my personal beliefs doesn’t mean that I would like something to be implemented into a regulation.
As a matter of example: I don’t smoke and think it’s bad to, however I’m against the rules that forbid people to smoke in a private place.
This option would probably have put me even more libertarian.

Exactly. Also the grading “agree” and “strongly agree” is bananas. Or so I thought. Took the test again and only answered exclusively “strongly” and ended up more or less on the exact same spot

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

One more to add. I would have expected a result slightly more to the right, but as others have said before, this probably just reflects the different political culture on the other side of the pond.

Last Edited by CharlieRomeo at 08 Nov 01:04
EDXN, ETMN, Germany

@aart, you could be right with your observation
BTW, we met at AERO 2019 for lunch with EuroGA. I have a picture

EDFM, Germany

Joining the fews in the right corner, not a surprise.

A “I don’t care” option to answer some questions is clearly missing, because my personal beliefs doesn’t mean that I would like something to be implemented into a regulation.
As a matter of example: I don’t smoke and think it’s bad to, however I’m against the rules that forbid people to smoke in a private place.
This option would probably have put me even more libertarian.

Fun quiz anyway

Last Edited by rschris at 07 Nov 20:14
Switzerland

@dkbe. I could of course be completely wrong, but looking at your home base it could be that you regularly fly with someone who posts here more frequently than you. I was just wondering how you do the decision making on board, taking into account your level of authoritarianism is similar. Btw, being more left wing, you should always claim that side of the cockpit.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain
70 Posts
Sign in to add your message