Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

CryoCharts - A VFR app

@dimme – thanks for the update. you are right, some people just don´t understand you don´t want spend hours everyday developing something they can download for free. But keep trying, I believe the app with openflightmaps is a way forward.

LKKU, LKTB

Very nice @Dimme. Looks great!

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Still in the backlog.

I gotta finish my FI, find a job, pay some bills, and in the meantime, I might implement it before the next pandemic takes over.

Some people don’t like that developers need to earn money, so I have to work on other things for food and stuff.

Last Edited by Dimme at 05 Feb 17:59
ESME, ESMS

is the offline feature available or still on back log?

LKKU, LKTB

I just released an upgrade that fixed some issues where the map was not being displayed due to OFMA changing the underlying infrastructure.

ESME, ESMS

Almost every country in the world has an AOPA. It would be great if they want to participate and help with the remaining countries. Actually this is exactly what Finland has done. Great initiative from AOPA Finland.

ESME, ESMS

Dimme wrote:

I mostly get inspired by what other people have done

No worries most of us get inspired by someone else work, the challenge after, is how to make it better and more useful.
I like the app, specially because is using OFM and this may be an incentive for other volunteers in European countries to start publishing Open Flightmaps. Europe is more than 18 countries, and the most contributors, I believe are coming from gliding community.
Good luck !

ES?? - Sweden

Hej @Thunderstorm18

Thanks for your kind words. I will definitely use your suggestion as an inspiration, I mostly get inspired by what other people have done. I don’t think I’m alone on that

ESME, ESMS

Nice work Dimme, keep it going
In regard to OFM it is fantastic that people are engaged in this type of work.
I use some of the OFM as alternative maps and I have downloaded the airspace on another cool app here.
You may get inspired in you future development
As I said keep working with the good work !

ES?? - Sweden

OK, thanks

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message