Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Internet Provider Issue... Any ideas to help?

So… I can update everyone, finally. Thank you for all of the help and suggestions. As predicted it was the f&*king piece of shit Technicolor 7200 router… and if you just spend 15 seconds on google you can get an idea of the scale of the GLOBAL problems with that beautifully crafted router-box from China.

In the end Achim, we got a Fritzbox and all is super dandy all is working perfectly. But we had to change contracts FROM the one of the most expensive consumer TV/Phone/Net contracts with them to get a Phone/Net only, which is cheaper, to get a better router… Sometimes “Capitalism” baffles me

EDHS, Germany

When KabelBW/Unity works, it’s beautiful and so super fast. They promised me a 200MBit update, already had to get a faster computer for the 150MBit so I can continue to do work while downloading stuff When it doesn’t work, they are the most frustrating company to deal with.

BTW: In my new office, all I got was a vodafone LTE stick on a router. That works surprisingly well, I do not see any downsides of LTE over DSL. Never get less than 30MBit/s. Probably only until more people realize how nice LTE is

the most frustrating company to deal with.

Couldn’t agree more. In the end we took the path of least resistance; which I feel has let my revolutionary side down. Lol.

Last Edited by italianjon at 21 Jan 18:51
EDHS, Germany
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message