Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

VFR Guide Norway

…better get my spelling right, I meant Trondheim…

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

There are buses or flights by Widerøe

LFPT, LFPN

RobertL18C wrote:

how easy is it to get public transport (train or bus) from Namsos (ENNM) to catch an airline seat at Trondheim?

Good question. I have only flown to/from or drove a car. But looking here, a bus go about every hour. Only a few go to Trondheim, but you can take a train from Steinkjer to Trondheim, they go about every hour. Much less during the weekend though. You can also take a Widerøe (scheduled flight), they go just as often as the (express) buses.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

LeSving and Aviathor thank you, will keep you posted. Some years since I last visited Norway.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

The 2016 version is out now. Poor timing I would say, with most Norway trips already started or completed.

Here

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

It’s been out for several months already

ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

That’s what I assumed. Strange that the IAOPA newsletter advertised it only today

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

It was published May 13 this year. But I doubt much has changed since last year.

ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

In case someone missed it, and in case someone plans a flight to Norway. Here it is.

ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Having carefully read the 2015 version of this guide in anticipation of our flight to Vardo and back, I could not be more impressed with this helpful document. I recommend it to any pilot, whether flying in Norway or not.

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada
Sign in to add your message