Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

VFR Flying in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina

Just a price update – yesterday 100LL at LYBE was €1.16

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I sent my notification today structured exactly as Achim wrote and received response within an hour as usual.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Rhino – I have just forwarded to you a long email from LYBE from 2012, which contains loads of contact details and prices. They were very communicative.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I sent the following to [email protected]:

Dear Sirs,

attached find the requested information:

- NAME OF OPERATOR: John Doe
- AIRCRAFT TYPE AND MTOM: C82R, 1406kg
- AIRCRAFT IDENTIFICATION OR AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION MARK: D-EXXX
- DATE AND TIME (UTC) OF LANDING/TAKE-OFF: 1000Z on Wed Sep 25, takeoff 1100Z after fuel service (Avgas)
- ICAO ID AND DEST AD: arriving from LGST, departing to EDTH

Best regards,
John Doe

Response was within an hour. I am sure the 72h are not required. In addition to that, you make a handling request at Belgrade to [email protected]. If you declare it as a technical landing (i.e. you remain airside but you can use a great pilot lounge), then it’s 30 €.

Last Edited by achimha at 29 Jul 18:18

According to the AIP for Beograd, you need to notify the flight coordinator at least 72 hours in advance.

I did that yesterday via email and haven’t received a response yet. Should I worry? I know it’s not PPR, so I don’t formally need a response, but I’d find comfort in having one. ;-) Do they usually respond?

Also, as ETA I have filed a window of 2 hours, as I can’t tell the exact time yet. Similarly, there might be more substantial delays (possibly a day or longer) due to weather, obviously. Are they flexible in handling that?

Regards

Patrick

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Unfortunately no – arriving Wednesday morning, attend some meetings and back home in the afternoon.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Any chance you’ll be there on Friday? That’s when I plan to get there.

I’ll check latest price on Wednesday and report.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

It gets better and better. :)

Just an update regarding 100LL price in Belgrade – it was €1.14 two weeks ago.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
30 Posts
Sign in to add your message