Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

VFR Flying in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina

Just an update regarding 100LL price in Belgrade – it was €1.14 two weeks ago.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

It gets better and better. :)

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

I’ll check latest price on Wednesday and report.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Any chance you’ll be there on Friday? That’s when I plan to get there.

Unfortunately no – arriving Wednesday morning, attend some meetings and back home in the afternoon.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

According to the AIP for Beograd, you need to notify the flight coordinator at least 72 hours in advance.

I did that yesterday via email and haven’t received a response yet. Should I worry? I know it’s not PPR, so I don’t formally need a response, but I’d find comfort in having one. ;-) Do they usually respond?

Also, as ETA I have filed a window of 2 hours, as I can’t tell the exact time yet. Similarly, there might be more substantial delays (possibly a day or longer) due to weather, obviously. Are they flexible in handling that?

Regards

Patrick

I sent the following to [email protected]:

Dear Sirs,

attached find the requested information:

- NAME OF OPERATOR: John Doe
- AIRCRAFT TYPE AND MTOM: C82R, 1406kg
- AIRCRAFT IDENTIFICATION OR AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION MARK: D-EXXX
- DATE AND TIME (UTC) OF LANDING/TAKE-OFF: 1000Z on Wed Sep 25, takeoff 1100Z after fuel service (Avgas)
- ICAO ID AND DEST AD: arriving from LGST, departing to EDTH

Best regards,
John Doe

Response was within an hour. I am sure the 72h are not required. In addition to that, you make a handling request at Belgrade to [email protected]. If you declare it as a technical landing (i.e. you remain airside but you can use a great pilot lounge), then it’s 30 €.

Last Edited by achimha at 29 Jul 18:18

Rhino – I have just forwarded to you a long email from LYBE from 2012, which contains loads of contact details and prices. They were very communicative.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I sent my notification today structured exactly as Achim wrote and received response within an hour as usual.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Just a price update – yesterday 100LL at LYBE was €1.16

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
30 Posts
Sign in to add your message