Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

Someone on the isle of Jersey on Monday or Tuesday (29.5/30.5). We are going there and staying for two nights.

EDWF, Germany

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

That’s really funny. My TB20 in the background My son was flying it.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

A number of aircraft are going to Elba LIRJ around 14-16 July.

Before that I plan to be on Mali Losinj LDLO for 2-3 days.

Administrator

Fellow Pilots!

How about coming to Szeged, Hungary, on the 7th and 8th of August? The city of Szeged welcomes pilots visiting for the SZIA 2023 event.
According to the Airport, the entrance is free for pilots and passengers, and landing and parking are free of charge/overnight during the Show. We can assist you with the accommodation reservations, and AVGAS is available. Registration needed. The link will be provided later.
If you are interested in the event, email me privately, and we can discuss the details. Szeged, LHUD, at the Hungarian-Serbian border. Nice city, with good food and traditional fish. Friendly Airport well-organized event, around 10-12000 visitors every day. On the first day-night, there is a fantastic night program, and on the second day, the main show. I will be there and give you a helping hand if needed and guide the debriefing with a beer in the evening :)

Zsolt

Zsolt Szüle
LHTL, Hungary

Is that the hungarian Airventure ? Amazing

But it looks like you posted after the event. Aug 7-8 is long gone.

LFOU, France

Sorry for the mistake , this will be in September !

Zsolt Szüle
LHTL, Hungary

I am looking at EGJA Alderney tomorrow (Sunday 17th Dec) – they have an “xmas special” and are running the train, which is quite good fun. Zero PN for non UK pilots

Alternatively, LFAT Le Touquet.

Anyone interested?

Administrator

I can’t make it, but just for info……is it still 12hrs notice to Special Branch each way?

United Kingdom

Yes.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message