Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying out of Stuttgart EDDS

@eddsPeter Absolutely, thanks! I probably won’t move before the end of this year but then I will be in Stuttgart permanently.

EDTD (ESGJ), Germany

What’s the pricing like for handling these days? Is it similar to Dusseldorf?

Thinking of a quick nightstop in March, but unsure if it’s worthy. Hotels are very cheap.

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

Report on a German forum was 125 EUR for 1t and quick turn around. That is plus some more charges from DFS later and parking so I would probably budget 200 EUR for initial planning and inquire for details. Remember they will not tell you about the DFS charge which is on top.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

You could always ask the resident, @eddsPeter. :)

EGTR

Let us know @eddsPeter

EGSG, United Kingdom

Sorry to say, but I have a no glue at all about the fees. Being home based at EDDS different fees for handling are invoiced. And to be honest, even these fees I don‘t know exactly because my wife is doing the payments.

EDDS , Germany

eddsPeter wrote:

Sorry to say, but I have a no glue at all about the fees. Being home based at EDDS different fees for handling are invoiced. And to be honest, even these fees I don‘t know exactly because my wife is doing the payments.

Nice arrangement! :)

EGTR

Looking to visit EDDS/STR in April for 2 nights.
EDDS has a GAT like EDDN? Just turn up, handling not required. I can get slot from AISC?

Did a quick calculation of relevant fee’s, not including the charge of DFS that comes many moons later.

DA40D – 1150kg

LANDING/TAKE-OFF 12.94 €
NOISE CAT 1 – 51,75 €
NOX FEE TBC (€3.12 per kg)
1x PAX ex-EU 6,13 €
1x PAX Security 1.44 €
0,38 € per 1000k mtom (1150kg) 0.437 €
(Estimate 48hrs – 20.976 €)

EST 96.356 €

EGSG, United Kingdom

Calculating the fees from a document almost never works. In reality, expect more like 150€ for that. Plus approx. 15€ DFS fee. See Skydemon reports.

If by „handling“ you mean ramp transport, then you do need handling. See here.

Slot (for IFR) from AIS-C, yes.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 23 Mar 11:49
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Only one report on our airport database but from a based pilot, so no cost information.

I went there a few years ago but don’t have the paperwork. It wasn’t cheap, for sure. Then another invoice for something, a few months later.

Send them an email.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message