Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Upcoming trip (Sweden -> southern Europe)

LFKF also has sand apron with stones. But they have rule not to enter this apron at own power.

Béziers has the same rule. I guess they want to avoid the liablility towards aircraft owners who destroy their props, etc.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

@Peter Mundy: reports about the GR resto at Koblenz are generally positive, but indeed not by everybody. Some might well argue that Greek food is at its best in Greece… I have never been there, so I won’t comment, but I do know the resto at Trier is very good, at least for my taste and budget. A pity for its limited operating hours, though.

But the whole point is moot, as T/S has indicated it must be Paderborn, or very near.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Jan_Olieslagers wrote:

But the whole point is moot, as T/S has indicated it must be Paderborn, or very near.

Admittedly haven’t been there in years but used it frequently as stop between the UK and central Europe: SIEGERLAND / EDGS was always great and the restaurant very good.

My food experiences at Koblenz have always been poor. Poor service and poor food. Siegerland has always been good.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

pshz wrote:

Regarding Zika, recently visited Catania, Lucca and Salerno. No checks.

Pshz, that is good news! Do remember what they charged for 100LL at Lucca? Thanks!

FWIW, in Nov 2014, Lucca was €38 for 1 landing and 2 nights parking. Avgas there was €2.84/litre.

The airport is “functional” and had nice people there who spoke a bit of English, so I would just phone them.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

FWIW, in Nov 2014, Lucca was €38 for 1 landing and 2 nights parking. Avgas there was €2.84/litre.

The airport is “functional” and had nice people there who spoke a bit of English, so I would just phone them.

Thanks. I’m just about to email them (and a few other airports), I’ve had my Italian colleague translate it, better chances to get a response :)

/M

Last Edited by martin-esmi at 06 Jul 07:18

For Lucca, 2 days ago AGVAS was approx. 2.25 per liter (with all taxes). Landing was 37 without parking.

Last Edited by pshz at 06 Jul 09:47
EVCA
18 Posts
Sign in to add your message