Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

6-9 May 2016 EuroGA fly-in to Carcassonne LFMK

I think if airport officials got wind of this plague/pestilence about to descend on their airport they would probably call in sick.

KHTO, LHTL

Booked apartment

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

We will be arriving with P210 from LKLT, 3-5 souls on board, arriving 6th in the evening

CenturionFlyer
LKLT

Count me in with the Lancair Columbia +1 soul , not sure which dates yet

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

Nearer the time, I will knock together some airport charts and VFR charts of the area and will put them up somewhere and will email the location to those who said they will be coming.

I remind people to read posts 161 and 170. I think that if the wx is good, those who are intra-schengen will be advised to fly to the nearby airfields instead of Carcassonne itself, to avoid any hassles. UK, Swiss and Norwegian arrivals won’t have that option if they fly direct.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

did anybody manage to fid out which of the nearby airfields would sell avgas please?

CenturionFlyer
LKLT

Lézignan-Corbières LFMZ

http://www.navigeo.org/LFMZ

Castelnaudary LFMW

http://www.navigeo.org/LFMW

Under the “detailed information” tab, both show this

A google on e.g.
lfmw avgas
finds lots of hits, in French. All you need is a contact number and call it.

Could a French speaking person phone them up, please, and post the results?

Neither appears in the French AIP here

Administrator

That’s the wrong link. See here.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 20 Feb 08:40
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I’ve landed a pair of times in Castelnaudary LFMW in the past, and if nothing has changed there is the ubiquitous Total automatic dispenser. If you don’t have a Total card you need help from any member of the aeroclub who has one.

LECU - Madrid, Spain

LFMZ AIP
LFMW AIP

That’s the wrong link

I went to that one – could not find it under “aerodromes”. Anyway, Aviathor sent them to me – above.

I’ve landed a pair of times in Castelnaudary LFMW in the past, and if nothing has changed there is the ubiquitous Total automatic dispenser. If you don’t have a Total card you need help from any member of the aeroclub who has one.

Oh bugger!!! Does that mean the under the table deal where somebody pretends to fill up their own plane, and you pay cash?

Administrator
Sign in to add your message