Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Bucharest

Problem is you need to do Immigration, sooner or later. And all Romanian airports with Immigration will cost at leasr of Euros or so. Plus the time loss of the additional stop.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

byteworks wrote:

byteworks 12-Nov-15 10:55 #04
They are quite expensive, as I recall from this spring about 65 euro for an ultralight, 1 passenger, same day departure – especially the passenger fee looked very big, make them all crew with a neck ID holder, the license paper is not accepted or asked for; call/email them for exact prices for your airplane/load.
Airport fees are as pe AIP attached below.

I dont get the math. How do you get 65E? Landing and lighting 11 + security and Pass 17= 28 with 1 passenger no passenger is 11Eur. Are you saying the handling fee is 65 then plus all these other charges?

KHTO, LHTL

No exact math indeed, I said about 65 , I don’t have the invoice and the amount is from my wallet memories so can be 55 or 75, anyway it was in local currency and included VAT. Hidden handling charges are not in AIP so do call for an exact quote!

LRSV, Romania

NicR wrote:

Have you considered Clinceni / Bucuresti Airfield? It’s on the outskirts of the city, and is a lovely grass airfield.

No, I need international airport and instrument approach.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Anyone used Henri Coanda Otopeni? More expensive landing but much cheaper on passengers.

15 Posts
Sign in to add your message