Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-up in Sweden, Malmo ESMS

And since your A/C is registered in Sweden I think you might even get cheaper landing at Malmö, but don’t quote me on that.

ESME, ESMS

AFAIK, Swedavia has increased GA landing and parking fees in 2018. 50€ for each landing and 50€ for each day of parking. Not too cheap.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Ok, I can land at ESMS for immigration only and then move to Lund (where I’m actually going) or do immigration in Slovenia and fly straight to Lund.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

The Lund airport was closed years ago, it is now part of the ring road / industrial complex.

Last Edited by Dimme at 14 Jun 00:23
ESME, ESMS

boscomantico wrote:

AFAIK, Swedavia has increased GA landing and parking fees in 2018. 50€ for each landing and 50€ for each day of parking. Not too cheap.

Ouch! That’s double last year’s landing fee. (Actually the price is SEK 625 (500+VAT) which at the current rate is about €62.)

The parking at Malmö, however, is only about €19/day, including VAT.

SE-reg. aircraft can pay a flat yearly fee which is applicable to most Swedavia airports and a fair number of municipal/private airports. A flat weekly fee used to be available for foreign reg. aircraft but apparently not anymore.

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 14 Jun 06:25
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

boscomantico wrote:

AFAIK, Swedavia has increased GA landing and parking fees in 2018. 50€ for each landing and 50€ for each day of parking. Not too cheap

I understood from price list (thanks @Dimme) that landing (i.e. take off) is charged 500 SEK (€50) but I can’t calculate 50€ of parking fee from it. It says “16 SEK par ton and 24 hour period, minimum charge 155 SEK”. I understand that as: 16 SEK x 2 tons x 4 days = 128 SEK, which means 155 SEK will be charged. Am I correct? Or it’s minimum 155 SEK per day, so for 4 days it will be 620 SEK?

BTW Still no reply.

And two additional question for locals:
1. What other airports you can recommend if I’m visiting Lund?
2. Does ESML (Landskrona) have immigration/border control (as stated in Jepp plates)?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

It says “16 SEK par ton and 24 hour period, minimum charge 155 SEK”. I understand that as: 16 SEK x 2 tons x 4 days = 128 SEK, which means 155 SEK will be charged. Am I correct? Or it’s minimum 155 SEK per day, so for 4 days it will be 620 SEK?

I would interpret this as 155 SEK (+VAT) would be charged. There is no mention that the minimum charge is for each 24 hour period.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

1. ESME is closest to Lund.
2. There is no immigration or customs at ESML.

ESME, ESMS

Airborne_Again wrote:

I would interpret this as 155 SEK (+VAT) would be charged. There is no mention that the minimum charge is for each 24 hour period.

So €15.50 for day of parking is ok for few days and €50 for landing is in range of acceptable With handling and different passenger fees it’s €100+ which slowly becomes a standard in Europe.

Dimme wrote:

ESME is closest to Lund.

What about ESMK (Kristianstad) and ESTL (Ljungbyhed)? Are they far away from Lund?

Last Edited by Emir at 14 Jun 20:45
LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message