Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AERO 2015 -- Slot booking

I’ll DRIVE to Aero in Thursday from Munich and will stay until Saturday. If somebody needs a ride from Munich, and back, let me know. Munich downtown to EDNY and back.

I wrote a script which booked 500 slots with fantasy registrations and can offer to sell them.

I stayed awake yesterday because it would open the 28th, but at midnight and 01h, it was still closed. And today it was suddenly opened before the airport opens…

I woke up early this morning (possibly because of slot booking stress ). The reservation system was open at 05:30 LT with very few red markings at that time.

Type of slot: IFR approach
Date: 16 April 2015
Time (local time): 18:40 – 19:00
Time (UTC): 16:40 – 17:00
Airport: EDDV (Arrival slot: aerodrome of departure, departure slot: aerodrome of destination)

Departure will be Sunday morning with no slot required.

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 28 Mar 14:45
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Just take an early one and if questioned, say you have been delayed.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Crap. All reasonable slots for Thursday taken. Last time I checked this morning it was closed still, now all is gone. Ah well, so it will by by car again.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Booked in for 1200-1220Z arrival Thursday and Sunday morning departure.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Bummer,

I stayed awake yesterday because it would open the 28th, but at midnight and 01h, it was still closed. And today it was suddenly opened before the airport opens, so I had 2 options left: before LT 0800-0820 and after LT 1220-1240 Sat 18/4

I booked LT0800-0820 – but its a flight of 01h40 from EBZW and the airfield is 01h driving from home. Not very ideal.

Last Edited by Vieke at 28 Mar 08:17
Vie
EBAW/EBZW

Yes, the site worked for a change! I booked 1320-1330Z 16/3 in and “after show” to return (19/3).

If arriving around lunchtime, one can meet up initially in that cafe/restaurant which is the first thing you get to after clearing the customs/police. It’s not cheap but one has to eat “something”. They do very nice stuff.

I haven’t done anything about the T-shirts, due to a lack of interest

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

That website is actually well done for a change.

Call me lucky :) – now Lucky is keeping his fingers crossed for flyable weather..
Is there an agreed meeting point during the day? Would have been a nice opp’ty for these Euroga polo shirts

Slot-Art: VFR Anflug Asphalt
Datum: Freitag, 17. April 2015
Uhrzeit Lokalzeit: 09:40 – 10:00
Uhrzeit UTC: 07:40 – 08:00
Flugplatz: EDKB (Bei Anflug: Startplatz, bei Abflug: Zielplatz)

EDLN and EDKB
15 Posts
Sign in to add your message