Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Advice for a trip to LEMU/Muchamiel

That is the problem in much of France. The AIP/VAC is not totally clear on who is to be informed and how exactly.

Anyway, I would first contact the aeroclub to make sure can „handle“ you. AFAIK, they have little space, and things have not become easier with the new ramp security rules in France.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

You really need to contact the aeroclub at Nantes, because otherwise it’s going to cost you a lot of money. The problem is the club has been squeezed there. The operators of LFRS have made no secret of the fact that they would like to get rid of the club. To that effect the club parking has been squeezed. I think I counted 6 places the other week and they have 6 aircraft.
I haven’t used the douaniers there for a long time now, but the last time I did we had to go to the offices on the first floor of the terminal building.
Have you thought of St. Nazaire LFRZ. During the week you need to contact them on request before 12h00. At weekends and holidays it’s O/R before 12h00 on the last working day. Best to phone but if not an email is ok. But if you hear nothing give them a call. It depends whether or not you speak a bit of French.🙂

France
22 Posts
Sign in to add your message