Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

SR22 gastronomy flight to the south of Spain

Hi,
I’d like to share with you a video I just uploaded about my last flight to the south west of Spain. I hope if helps any of you who will be flying to Spain… I will be uploading more videos of similar gastronomy flights I plan to do all over south west europe.
Cheers!!

(I am pretty far from Mr. Beast so please consider subscribing if you want to be up to date about more Cirrus flying adventures in the area. Thanks!)

LEMT, Spain

That is a very nicely put together and edited video, pleasure to watch! Also great combination of flying content and “on-site” foodie content. Finally, lovely to see some content from Spain here!

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

@icordoba it might have been an idea to check your post after pressing Submit and perhaps you can go to your YT account and enable embedding on that video.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@icordoba suscrito :)

Great videos and local info

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

I remember Sanlucar de Barameda as one of the places with the best food in Andalucía.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks for posting the video! I have been wondering about Jerez airport.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Great video – thank you for posting it

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Me ha encantado, thanks for sharing!

Don't get too slow
LECU, Spain

Sanlucar is indeed a fantastic place for food! Had some memorable meals there during my time in Spain.

Hi again!
In USA they have the 100$ burger flights… in Spain we have the Paella Flights! I hope you consider it for your next long cross-country…

LEMT, Spain
15 Posts
Sign in to add your message