Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Medical supplies flight to Rzeszow, Poland (EPRZ) (or other airport) - need local help

10 Posts

A pharmacist friend and me plan to fly to Rzeszow (EPRZ), Poland to bring medicines for neighbouring Ukraine. We might even take refugees back to France, subject to authorisation.
Any local pilots here who can point us to a reliable local organisation in Rzeszow (airport) who can take and redistribute the medicines to Ukraine and/or bring us in contact with refugees organisations?
Other airports neighbouring Ukraine are valid options too.
Thanks.

Abeam the Flying Dream
EBKT, western Belgium, Belgium

There’s group on Telegram, maybe you should join.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks Emir. More info? Name of group?

Abeam the Flying Dream

Humanitarian General Aviation – I got invitation but there’s no link to share in group summary. There are few more forum members who participate there, maybe someone else will jump in here.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

unable to find.
Others: any Telegram invite ?

Abeam the Flying Dream
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks so much!!

Abeam the Flying Dream

Cubcrafters European HQ are also at EPRZ and are involved in the relief effort

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any volunteer organisations that still need pilots/aircraft? I have sent an application to HUMANITARIAN PILOTS INITIATIVE and Also Ukraine Air Rescue and also joined the telegram group. If anyone has any suggestions on who else I should get in touch with let me know. Thanks!

Norway

I am in a group Ukraine Air Rescue UAR that’s organising through WhatsApp.

In the beginning I linked some freight via the platform to transports, that all got delivered and I was several times just about ready to go, but then there stepped in some bigger bird up to Learjets and coordinates a bigger payload and I wasn’t needed.

Then there was some fund raising but funds were given to (in my eyes) totally overpriced flights, where you could really have moved a lot flying smaller planes. It just hurts to read how medium five digit amounts are used up for one flight where all of you know how often a SEP could go for only AVGAS and lift maybe 50 times more weight in total. And then the good feelings get a bit compromised if you plan to donate (and would have done, even though every Euro is earned by hard work) and see that some money is available but is spent in such a non-smart way.

I haven’t yet come to understand what is happening in that group, and there were others flying similar sized planes who shared my experience and turned away.

Last Edited by UdoR at 15 Aug 09:07
Germany
10 Posts
Sign in to add your message