Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Toussus Le Noble LFPN

gradient 5.5 % up to FL 150

Nothing short of a turbocharged engine, plus possibly a lack of CHT measurement will do 5.5% at FL150.

A TB20 does 10% at MSL, reducing linearly to zero at 20000ft (ISA). For every ~8C above ISA, the ceiling drops by 1000ft.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Strike? Who said there was a strike unless it was by PM?

LFPT, LFPN

Nothing short of a turbocharged engine, plus possibly a lack of CHT measurement will do 5.5% at FL150.

I may be wrong but the way I read it is that the average climb rate should be 5.5% up to FL150, not the instantaneous rate at FL150.

So your TB20 might qualify, but barely 8-)

LSZK, Switzerland

@Guillaume,
is there a way to get to Pontoise from the south/SouthEast without going all around Paris counterclockwise on e.g. the TRO 7T arrival? For example is flying Y to a LFPN STAR arrival likely to mess the system up or get you ejected to VFR early?
Thanks

EGTF, LFTF

Unfortunately TRO7T is your only choice unless you prefer PEXIR. If you believe it is worth your while, you could file two FPL, the first to Toussus, and the second from Toussus to Pontoise. If the RWY in use at Toussus is 07, the POGO is quite direct.

Timewise I believe you would be better off with TRO7T. Most of the time you will get to cut some corners, and if you are really lucky you will be vectored between Paris and LFPB.

LFPT, LFPN

Just like aviathor, I would fly the TRO7T.
The shortcut between Paris and LFPB requires virtually no traffic at LFPB during 10’.
You will get it if you are lucky :-)

Thank you both.
I wasn’t lucky last Monday, trying again this morning coming from LFTZ :-)

EGTF, LFTF

Reviving this thread, but now for departures from Pontoise. Going south (LFTF Cuers) or South East (Chamberry), I always get routed to the north then east of Paris, adding 20 minutes to my flights.
Le Bourget does have some departures towards MONOT that go directly west and south, so it should be possible; what does it take to get them?

EGTF, LFTF

denopa wrote:

what does it take to get them?

A FPL with MONOT as first en-route WP.

I shall try :-)

EGTF, LFTF
Sign in to add your message