Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

The end of the beginning (bought an SR22)

Some 18 months ago, I set myself the task of gaining my Instrument Rating and having my own plane. After passing my IR last July, my plane hunting began in earnest. Well after searching for 9 months for the right aircraft and two failed pre buy inspections, the right one finally arrived.

She is 2012 Cirrus SR22T with Garmin Perspective and FIKI. She has been meticulously looked after, flown and maintained. I had to cancel my Carcassonne trip due to flying Tarbes when she is located. I’m looking forward to joining you all on future trips.
Rob

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

Beautiful aircraft Rob. Will you join in on the COPA migration to Greece later this month?

EGKB

Congrats Rob well done!

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Congratulations Rob, she’s very pretty. Enjoy getting to know your new aircraft.

UK, United Kingdom

@Morgan

I would love to join you all in Greece, however, I have a few hurdles to get over yet. The first one is getting her back from Tarbes and then to complete my Transition training with a CSIP.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

Congratulations!

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Well done Rob. Can’t imagine getting back from Tarbes will take you long in that.

EGTK Oxford

A beautiful airplane, Rob. Hope you stop by for a visit in Munich!

SR22T is a good choice. You’ll love to get out and be on top.

Doesn’t help in any case though. I’m stuck at the VFR only field of Sabadell waiting in the ceiling to improve so that I can depart …

Frequent travels around Europe

@JasonC

Maybe 3 hours back from Tarbes. Trying to organise the ferry back at the moment. Although its an easy plane to fly, I have very time on G1000 and was planning to complete my BFR in conjunction with my transition training towards the end of the month. I hope I can return the favour to you (Straubing trip) sometimes soon. I could do with a G1000 mentor

@Flyer59
Your home airfield is on my list of places to visit. I hope to get over to you very soon and meet up again.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)
40 Posts
Sign in to add your message