Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

From zero to hero (at least for a few minutes)

Congrats Fernando!

And I second you in saying: Thanks to all here for the help and support. Great community.

Happy Xmas time to all of you!

Etienne

etn
EDQN, Germany

Step-by-step, in your opinions and experiences, I always found support here

My guess is that you have to blame yourself for that
C’est le ton qui fait la musique, and you seem musically inclined. Nice reading you, congrats on your progress, enjoy aviation and the EuroGA spirit.

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Fernando wrote:

Yesterday, I got my CAA IR R.

Congratulations, Fernando! You have achieved what an extremely small percentage of people on this planet have – I am happy to see you taking a moment to celebrate and to let us share the moment with you. Great work!

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Congratulations from Down Under 🇦🇺 Well done!

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Congratulations Fernando. The aviation supremos in Europe do not make the IR easy to accomplish. Well done.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Congratulations Fernando.
i wish you great memories and blue skies. I hope your whole life grows as much as your flying !

Reading your story, I feel like I took the opposite path. I fly far less than when I subscribed to this forum (2017).

LFOU, France

This is the kind of post I most enjoy reading. Congrats and thank you @Fernando. What a great Christmas present in multiple senses and directions !

Last Edited by Antonio at 21 Dec 12:52
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Awesome Fernando. Best thing you can do now is go use it as much as you can. Let me k ow if you’re ever going to practice up at Norwich and I’ll meet for a coffee. Have a great Christmas!

Pig
If only I’d known that….
EGSH. Norwich. , United Kingdom

Well done Fernando! The IRR/IMCR will really improve your ability to go places safely. Especially as an aircraft owner. You will never look back!

I am amazed, Denopa, that I managed to motivate you! I am not sure whether we have met but for some reason I always thought you had been flying for far longer than I have

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Excellent, well done on the IRR Fernando. You have the aircraft to make use of it, too.

Never stop being a dreamer 😇

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom
20 Posts
Sign in to add your message