Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fast track EASA PPL Europe

I’ve been involved in literally 100’s of PPL’s and latlely LAPL’s in a month in the UK all done in June, July, August and September.

By fair the bigget problem is the student.

I think the fastest way to do a PPL is

• at a well organised school
  • in a nice climate

I looked at doing my FAA IR to JAA IR conversion at Egnatia in Greece. Didn’t go there in the end because they insisted on the full Col Gaddafi uniform to be worn (in a DA40/42!!) and because a brief opportunity opened up with an “outfit” at Shoreham (caused me a lot of grief, long gone now, but I did it).

If you start in April and set aside the few weeks (exactly like you will if you go somewhere far away) then you can do a PPL in UK / N Europe in a month, too.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

As someone else said, Fly-in-Spain probably your best bet. I did my CBIR course there in 2 days.

Just make sure, obviously, that you have all the TK done beforehand.

We're glad you're here
Oxford EGTK

If they have time, the flight school Sky Academy could help you out. They’re based in Colmar (LFGH) and Lelystad (EHLE). You can just send them an e-mail with your request https://skyacademy.fr/contact/. They’re good at tailoring their program to your needs.

EHLE, EDLS, Netherlands

I did my PPL at Fly in Spain last year.
While far to be the best school, I don’t think it’s the worst neither.
If not interrupted by COVID, I would have complete my training in 6 weeks flying Monday to Friday every week.
It might be possible to do it in 3-4 weeks with full dedication and if side things are already done (theory, ELPT…).
The most important would be to have the right instructor at FIS. I would warmly recommend Feliciano.

I visited Aerodynamics in Malaga (in fact LEAX is 30min from Malaga). Looks like a nice school, they are in a very nice newly built building and seems to have plane in fairly good condition. Didn’t train with them though so no first hand experience.

Switzerland

Have you contacted Pan Aero in Zadar LDZD? They have special offer “Pilot licence in 30 days”, so I guess they can comply with required speed. You can contact Martina (one of the instructors and friend of mine) and ask whether they are capable to do PPL in 2+ weeks. Weather will be for sure ok and the airport even if busy, is not the problem because of two runways available (04/22 preferable for GA).

Last Edited by Emir at 13 Aug 07:03
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Vliegclub Flevo at Lelystad did it for a pupil a couple of years ago – he did his hours in a month.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Aerodynamics is approved to deliver PPL modular training. See current list of approved courses here. Radiotelephony at La Axarquía (LEAX) is done entirely in Spanish. See 172driver’s RT crib sheet here.

London, United Kingdom

@bosco

To clarify:

ATO/DTO supplies dedicated instructor (or instructor supplies ATO/DTO, whichever works) and aircraft for 2-3 weeks to facilitate expedited and prioritized PPL course.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Snoopy wrote:

Anyone have contacts in the Malaga area?

I do, but AFAIK they (Aerodynamics) are a pure ATP school.

16 Posts
Sign in to add your message