Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Some dates for your diary for 2015

If anybody is not up to much over Easter, there’s a fly-in happening at Halfpenny Green airfield in Central England. If the weather is good, it is busy with old timers, homebuilts and the usual Cessnas and Pipers.

http://www.wolverhamptonairport.co.uk/events-2/

There are a couple of B&Bs close by and pubs serving lovely food.

MF

I’m not sure if this thread is so intended, but here’s a couple of events that I will attend against all odds:

French homebuilders in Vichy 18-19 July Most likely I’ll be driving/camping there so ground transport available for anybody flying in.

Old Timer Fly In EBDT Schaffen 15-16 August Barely 15 minutes flying from my home field – but sadly, year after year less old timers fly in. Old time vehicles are all the more numerous, though.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Hi Peter is it possible to make a place for calender in the top row after instructors but before IT/Web?

KHTO, LHTL

This is just a recap of several threads on here:

• Aero 2015 Friedrichshafen – April 16-18
  • Prague – May 1-3
  • Venice – Early September
  • Greece – After Venice (a group of the Venice pilots will fly on to Greece), to do the Athens Flying week 11-13 September if possible, and Milos.

And before any of that, maybe March, something in Austria? I am currently grounded with the fuel servo but should be done next week.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message