Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Oslo to Jersey and back

The stopover in Mönchenglabach was a last minute change to the route due to few and very expensive hotels available that day in Antwerp. There was just time for checking in at the hotel and have a late dinner.

ENKJ, Norway

I’ve been pretty inactive on the forum for a while, so was disappointed to see I missed you in EDLN. I could’ve got you free hangarage for the night and driven you where you needed to go!

Glad the trip worked out!

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

@Skylane-pilot, we are having a discussion on Jersey handling options and state of the grass parking at https://www.euroga.org/forums/trips-airports/13989-refueling-in-the-channel-islands

Since you very recently went there, maybe you would have something to contribute? Thanks in advance! (Maybe also a report on https://airports.euroga.org/?)

Last Edited by lionel at 11 Jun 00:21
ELLX

We bought these (offshore suits) used for many years ago and we have them on longer trips where we cross open sea. There are suits that have some stains that do not go away when cleaned and are therefore sold. Something that does not affect our use :)

I'll be back!
Kjeller ENKJ

Nice trip! Are you wearing immersion suits? Did you buy them specifically for the trip?

EGBJ and Firs Farm, United Kingdom

Super trip

I think I saw the one above parked at Shoreham. I am based there.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Very nice trip so far, both planes landed Jersey on Sunday 29 May… Here are the legs we have flown in three days…

Kjeller-Aalborg
Aalborg-Bremen Gendekesee
Bremen Gendekesee-Mönchengladback
Mönchengladbach-Ostend-Bruges
Ostend-Bruges-Shoreham
Shoreham-Jersey

I'll be back!
Kjeller ENKJ

Shoreham now :)

I'll be back!
Kjeller ENKJ

This will be exciting, two in each aircraft this year and almost the same crew as in 2020 :)

I'll be back!
Kjeller ENKJ

Thanks! The customs proceedure at Kjeller is important.

Regarding your routing, you might want to note the ‘pilots notes’ on Lubeck in Skydemon if you’ve not seen them already?

Aveling

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message