Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Experimental 6 Seater

@gallois I’m not exactly sure how to answer that question (Annex 1 or 2)
I looked it up here and the spreadsheet lists the Bo35 as
Model ………. TCDS/SAS NumberApplicable ………. Fees & Charges Category
V35AUS ……. 3A15 ……………………………………. HTOL > 1 200 kg ≤ 2 730 kg

Perhaps that helps?

Last Edited by AF at 21 Jul 01:03

ECAC states (or most of them) mutually recognise national airworthiness certificates like the CNRAC without a need for PPR.

T28
Switzerland

@AF would that Beech35 be EASA annexe 1 or 2?
If Annexe 1 it might be an ideal candidate for the CRNAC in France. The big drawback, as with experimentals, is the PPR required to go to another country, except for the UK which I believe has a bilateral agreement with France in place, at least until the end of this year.

France

Sounds similar to a Beech 35 that is lightning fast (380hp) but on the experimental (demonstration) registration here.
I want it so bad, but you have to request permission from the FAA every time you fly with passengers…
This limitation is killing the sale (for 3 years now)

Watched it go from $130k to $85k
See am ad "here ":https://barnstormers.com/classified-1498190-THE-FASTEST-PISTON-V35A-ITWRLD.html?catid=18871

CNRAC, that’s the one. I think it has the same basic restrictions, as experimentals, when it comes to flying outside France, but there is more freedom in areas like the number of seats etc..

France

I am sure someone can make replicas of the Boussards, I come across one flying regularly between UK/France not sure if it is on CoFA or PtF from EASA/CAA/LAA…

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

You mean CNRAC ?
Their flying is pretty restricted AFAICT (in France only, etc…)

LFOU, France

Maybe in France you could buy an older Annexe 1 6 seater which could be operated under the Certificate of Navigation Collection (can’t remember the exact category).
Some groups use the category to operate aircraft like the DC3. Collectors aircraft come in all shapes and sizes.

France

Thanks everyone.
4 seater it is then…

UK too. I’m not sure whether there should be such things as uncertified airliners. Some of the aircraft on the list are being developed under an experimental regime with a view to later certification.

14 Posts
Sign in to add your message