Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

UL91 / 91UL private purchase in drums

We have a 300 litre bowser on a trailer for SP95.
The pump we use is low powered and we just connect up the battery when we want to refuel.
It is a slow pump which is necessary for our ULs as you fill one plastic reservoir and that feeds through to the second. If the feed is too fast it would fill up the first reservoir too quicky and would keep cutting out.

France

The best place for refueling is home..

EETU, Estonia

No mention of securing fuel from theft

Especially, UL91 as it can be used in Karting or high octane modified sports cars, the 100LL is known to blow up catalytic converters with lead, the recent G100UL could also be on the hook for thefts, I may throw some of this G1000UL in some Mazda to see how it goes !

I wonder if running without lead (UL91 or G100UL) will make catalytic converters mandatory on pistons aircraft? my guess they are never required in aircraft are as monoxides (NO & CO) generated by piston aircraft tend to be unstable and quickly dissipate in to dioxydes or stable elements (N2+O2, CO2, C) with fast blowing cold air at +100kts & -10C and no one around, this is unlike cars stuck in busy streets in calm hot days with 0kts & 35C with plenty of noses around

Obviously, one has to be daft to operate on very rich ROP to get toxic monoxides, people with low flying budgets tend to fly very poor LOP as they have clean plugs, injectors, sparks, exhausts, valves, cockpits and lungs

Last Edited by Ibra at 03 Sep 11:05
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
23 Posts
Sign in to add your message