Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

STEC 60 PSS Installation/ Service Manual

I am looking for a manual with schematics (mainly description of the pinout/ connection colour coding) for the STEC 60 PSS. From the GARMIN GNS430W installation manual i got the impression, that it should be possible to connect the PSS to the GPS navigator to use the glideslope signal from there.

Before upgrading the avionics from an old HSI to G5 the GS feature used to work (but then with a KX155 as a source for the signal).
The new G5 HSI now gets its lateral and vertical information from the GNS via GAD29b and provides the HDG signal to an old Century IIb.

So if anybody could provide a PDF copy of connection details for the 60 PSS i could check if it’s possible to revive the GS functionality.

EDAQ, Germany

Sent you a PM.

I have these in my collection

Not sure which one… STEC install manuals are a mess. Very bare documents, and some covering many models. They certified a lot of stuff “under the wire” when the rules were easier.

The file dates are mostly meaningless because I got them from anywhere and everywhere

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You have done an excellent job scavenger hunting. True electrical engineer resourcefulness. I sure would like to get a copy of that collection zip filed to me.

Joe
United States

Check your PMs. I have a >20GB avionics etc manuals collection, but it can’t be in the open. Too many interests would not like it.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message