Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Le Bourget LFPB costs for a TB20

A bizjet pilot friend of mine has just been there and checked.

Le Bourget in a TB20.
Must be IFR arrival and departure.
NO AVGAS
Handling €280
Parking – two hours free then €295 per 24 hours
Security screening fee €48
Landing fee €240

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

But it’s worth every Penny (or Cent). Nothing beats Le Bourget as a business airport in Europe.

EDDS - Stuttgart

Last there 20 years ago, new handling agent had just set up and as I was their
first customer…no charge..incl 3 days parking…how things have changed.

Since then Lognes..30 mins walk to station then train to Gare du Nord.

Maybe OK as a business airport if someone else is paying!

Don’t know wich handling compagny he ask but from memory, it’s was 150€ airport fee and another 150€ for the handling…
There is 6 or 7 handling company in Le Bourget…

Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

It was Universal.

My pilot friend said they are the best there in terms of “working”.

They also said there might be a discount (on the handling charge) for a customer’s first trip.

Administrator

Peter wrote:

It was Universal.

My pilot friend said they are the best there in terms of “working”.

Interestingly, most of our regular customers who fly to Le Bourget have their own preference regarding the handling agent we use. So over the years I came to know them (almost) all. There is really not much difference. Personally, I would chose Landmark for egoistic reasons (and it is the cheapest as well, but the differences are +/- 20 Euros and therefore rather negligible): It is closest to the museum, public transport and restaurants, all of which are in easy walking distance. And they are the most modern one with the best pilot’s lounge…

EDDS - Stuttgart

Just saw an unfamiliar plane from my window and checked online :

SR22 landing at Le Bourget

LFOU, France

What are the costs now I wonder? Nothing beats Amsterdam for the cheapest airport in Europe with the airlines.

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

I think it’s 200€ for landing now, but landing fee is always the cheapest bit in French airport invoices, if I fly there one day it will be at 2am to make it bloody worth it as they seem to have ATC & Customs H24

If you are looking to land with big airliners, you will find that Toulouse Blagnac (LFBO) is way cheaper, 25€ for landing and 2 nights parking, if inbound VFR ATC will ask you to turn base leg from downwind leg before reaching 14R threshold, on final I think you will have 2.5km of runway ahead and 1km behind, you can say unable if not comfortable you will make it from 1000ft agl

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Probably best part of €1000, and there was no avgas last time I looked.

Administrator
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message