Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

If you were going to add another type to the log book in 2016...

For many years I have rented, borrowed and stolen aeroplanes so have tried quite a few different types. Now I have my own C172 so I am just happy to fly it.

But if I could afford it I would like to get a twin rating, directly on a DC-3.

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

Hi William,

thanks, I might take you up on that

Where are you based? I might be in Shannon sometimes this year.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

@WilliamF : Thanks a lot, I only need to come to Ireland

However, weather permitting I may even fly to Dublin for a long weekend in March. And I would glady costshare a TwinCo too BTW

Last Edited by blueline at 21 Dec 11:35
LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

Hi Mooney Driver, you can come and cost share my Twin Comanche anytime you want in Ireland.

Hi Blueline, there is a Bucker Jungmann in EIAB in Ireland. I’m sure the operator would be up for some cost sharing.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

Given the chance I’d like to re-acquaint myself with the Antonov2, as well as reviving my MEP, which would require checkflights on a Seneca most probably.

New types? I’d love to try on the Twin Commanche at some stage. And possibly get to know the M10 once it comes out. Other than that, I got the new year’s resolution to fly once a week with my existing airplane.

Dreams? I’d love to get to fly a Citation, just the bog standard 500 or 501 version. And maybe fulfil the dream of renting an hour in a Hunter with a friend of mine who flies them.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

The Bücker Jungmann would be on top of my wishlist. Unlikely, however, as I don’t know one available for hire in Austria.

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

Piper Malibu Meridian or Jetprop would be nice to get som turbine experience.

LFPT, LFPN

I’m making plans to get some time on a Cessna 337G. I’ve been reading up all about them, and going to base my research on actually flying one. The last four aircraft I bought for myself C180K/Lake/T67M/PA30B I bought without ever flying one. I’ve promised not to jump in feet first anymore…..

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

Dragon Rapide?

+1, although the sky has many queens.

I’d like to fly the Bo207 next year. And a J3, perhaps.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Josh wrote:

Personally hoping to fly the queen of the skies!

+1! Alas, I never will….. my plan is to add the tailwheel endorsement and fly the Cub. Low and slow for fun…..

18 Posts
Sign in to add your message