Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

ForeFlight (merged thread)

@peter_mundy → told ya so ;)

always learning
LO__, Austria

In addition I got info for ForeFlight that W&B will be included in the briefing (similar to autorouter) so you’ll probably be able to get it automatically with fuel and POB calculation.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

@Peter_Mundy,

Glad we could help. Was this during one of our webinars or did someone have a Zoom meeting and not invite me ? We have more coming soon!

Josh

ForeFlight - Head of International Gr...
KGTU, United States

You should join the EuroGA Zoom telegram group, Josh

Patrick did a very good presentation on Foreflight. The next one will be on aircraft ownership.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Josh_Tahmasebi_ForeFlight wrote:

Glad we could help. Was this during one of our webinars or did someone have a Zoom meeting and not invite me ? We have more coming soon!

By PM from John Collins

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Ah perfect :)

KGTU, United States

Weather radar coverage extended towards east but Greece, southern Italy and southern Croatia are still missing.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Hi @Emir,

Yes, the radar coverage was extended to include previous regions that we displayed, but lost with a change in data providers. I’ll note your requests for radar coverage in those regions, but no timeline to share on those currently.

Josh

KGTU, United States

Hi all,

Just wanted to mention that we have webinars coming up specifically for Europe:

• The first is a fundamentals course and will be on Tuesday evening. We are going to discuss how ForeFlight is setup and how to get started with pre-flight planning and briefing, in-flight features, and post-flight options. This is mostly geared towards those flying VFR, however, is a good foundation for anyone.
  • The second is a Power Users course and is the following Tuesday evening. This gets into more details of flight planning, filing, and expands general ForeFlight knowledge.

If you are interested in attending or learning more, check out https://foreflight.com/campaigns/on-frequency/. We have been doing a webinar or two a week lately and plan on more content like this.

Josh

KGTU, United States

Hey,

Does anyone know if ForeFlight can visualize R areas based on AIP SUPs, not only NOTAMs?

We have an R-area in southern Sweden, which is nicely depicted in SkyDemon, however FF only shows the NOTAM version, which is only a circle and radial.

Thanks!

Sign in to add your message