Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How many hours have you done in 2014?

2014: 249
2013: 262

All SR22

EGSC

2014-93, 30 of which instrument logged time towards my IR.

Did my IRr, reval on the 18th December, almost all of it in IMC. Have never done that before, in IMC. Usually those bloody foggles which I dislike intensely. It was a good flight..

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

175.4 hours on 8 different aircraft.

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada

A little over 130 hours so far. Most in various Beechcraft Bonanza and Baron.

KUZA, United States

A poor year of flying for me…. just short of 15 hours. A combination of being bored flying the PA28 ; aircraft away for c. 3 months for debacle of avionics fit ; and lack of availability to get into something better / more capable (see previous thread re change to either Twin Commanche which is a definite possibility – or going the other way to a Sportcruiser / rag n’ tube thing). Have considered aeros course, but wouldn’t use it very often as nearest place is about an hours flight away etc. etc.

Any suggestions / offers gratefully received !!

45 hours. A good year (by my standards) on TB10 / C172 / DR400.

2 “long” trips (2h thirtish) during the summer. 3:30 by night and still progressing!

Merry Christmas to all!

LFNR

141 hrs in 2014, all on the DA42. Pretty much the same as last year.

As mentioned last year as well, ~150 hrs/year seems to be a “hard” limit to breach – at least for 100% recreational, non-aviation sector professionals & non-US flying.

(casual flying is just so much easier in the US, with an endless list of destinations & high GA utility)

50:08 minutes for me, mainly P28A, occasionally C172, P28R, of which only 05:10 were night, had hoped to go up tomorrow night and watch the fireworks from above but the weather here is likely to be crap :-(

Last Edited by Steve6443 at 29 Dec 10:16
EDL*, Germany

I’v done 22hours in DV-20 taking lessons.
First one was in the middle of May :), and plan was to do a lot more, but weather was really bad.

I hope for better 2015! :D

Last Edited by ermajn at 29 Dec 18:57
LQVI,LJMB

I’v done 22hours in DV-20 taking lesions.
First one was in the middle of May :), and plan was to do a lot more, but weather was really bad.

Emajn – Oh man, I feel your pain ! Those instructors can be really nasty !

ps: then again, maybe you meant to say “lessons” ?

Last Edited by Michael at 29 Dec 18:48
FAA A&P/IA
LFPN
Sign in to add your message