Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny registrations

Found on the interwebs.

ESMK, Sweden

How on earth did he get G-SEXX in #411?? That’s real? No one takes note, or can you have just anything you want?

Germany

An ATO at Oxford has a leased DA42 with an unfunny registration, basically unacceptably misogynistic. Serial number 42.246.

Hopefully, the CAA might come to its senses and ask how it allowed the reg?

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

A lot of “dodgy” regs got in because they have a certain meaning in English and the CAA people didn’t speak English. Like SX-BUM and SX-ROD…

How on earth did he get G-SEXX

It surprises me too. G-SPOT is another but that one was destroyed many years ago, long before the word acquired that context

An ATO at Oxford has a leased DA42 with an unfunny registration, basically unacceptably misogynistic. Serial number 42.246

I see two DA42s with that S/N. One of them I can’t see anything dodgy about and the other (G-Mxxx) I had to google pretty hard to find a really distant double meaning for (I must be too old ) and prob100 nobody in the CAA would have spotted it. My 30 year old son informs me that the relevant era is c. 2011 and from a working class area

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

EGJA today.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

wouldn’t call this one “funny”, but rather appropriate (for those not familiar with homebuilts, this is a Glasair II). As seen during today’s pizza run.

Looks like another of those rebels with a nonchalant attitude

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

From Beechcraft to Bitchcraft…

EHLE LIMB, Netherlands

Today at LECD

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Sounds like ‘petit’ (small), and in Comic Sans MS.

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message