Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

kwlf wrote:

We used Hydroxychloroquine early on in 2020 but gave up as it wasn’t helping. T

When and at what point in the infection was HCQS administered? That is important. Were people told to stay home and take over the counter drugs to combat Flu like symptoms? Then when and if they developed breathing problems to call an ambulance and go to the Hospital? Also it is not meant as a stand alone therapy. What other therapies were administered?

The CDC having used the PCR test to determine if you are COVID infected for over 1 yr., now has reversed course and as of this coming Dec
is no longer using that Gold Standard. The WHO (I believe it was them) said a few months back, that Dx with PCR is secondary to physical signs and symptoms.

Here is a great video of a lab that cant get their hands on the “isolate” to test. I learned new things and confirmed what I already knew giving the new information greater credence.

He also makes mention that there might be possibilities to neutralize the spike protein giving hope to one of the other members; Ibra.

https://odysee.com/@Corona-Ausschuss:3/Ad-hoc_15_english_title:6

I am happy that you are happy that you are now protected. But why should I be vaccinated if you are protected? Perhaps I have already had the infection and have longer term immunity. Thereby we are both safe. If the original virus death rate < .1% (thats with Therapeutics not being used) and I chose not to take an experimental drug that is my choice. Why is the same medical restrictions not placed on HIV? After all that is a communicable disease as well.

Perhaps we should hold people in Government accountable for developing gain of function research when it was specifically outlawed in the US.
Perhaps instead we should stop BIO Weapons research and development. Funny how all these dieases are coming out of China.

KHTO, LHTL

C210_Flyer wrote:

an experimental drug on people whose short or long term effects are not known.

Acquiring an experimental disease instead, where we know that the short term effects are much worse and so are the long term effects we already know off (and we do not know much about them yet), however, doesn’t seem to be an attractive alternative…

C210_Flyer wrote:

and more short term dangers are being exposed weekly.

Really, are they? What short term dangers of the vaccination have been exposed let’s say last week?

C210_Flyer wrote:

Why is the same medical restrictions not placed on HIV? After all that is a communicable disease as well.

They are – actually even stricter. At least in the vast majority of countries, you are only allowed to perform an action that puts me at risk of getting infected with HIV by you if I explicitly consent. This rule is independent from me bing able to proof that you actually have HIV but the action that puts me at risk is forbidden w/o my consent at all.

Transferred to the infection mechanism of Covid, the very same rule would imply that you are only allowed to exhale in the same room where I am if I explicitly give you the permission. That might be a bit unpractical…

Last Edited by Malibuflyer at 20 Aug 07:26
Germany

Why is the same medical restrictions not placed on HIV? After all that is a communicable disease as well.

The simple explanation would be the absence of a HIV vaccine.

The complicated explanation involves a subcutaneous 5G chip, Bill Gates DNA and The Reset™.

T28
Switzerland

“I am happy that you are happy that you are now protected. But why should I be vaccinated if you are protected? ”

I agree entirely. As long as you cannot cause a problem to me, it is no business of mine whether you are vaccinated or not.
If you suffer from Covid and die, as long as you are not taking up my space in hospital, it is no business of mine.
If you prefer to rely on herd immunity or experimental drugs or whatever, that’s no business of mine.
That’s what liberty is about. But it is the role of government also to defend it’s people, hence the in the constitution (at least in the French constitution) there is the caveat that whilst you are free to chose, have freedom to say what you want, or to write what you want, it is provided you cause no harm to others.
If you think your government or its bodies are wrong in the action it takes to do that, you have the freedom to object, protest or whatever.
Of course such freedom is not shared universally.

Last Edited by gallois at 20 Aug 07:15
France

gallois wrote:

If you suffer from Covid and die, as long as you are not taking up my space in hospital, it is no business of mine.

Problem is your condition:
In most of the country we call “civilized” we have this funny implicit agreement to not let people just die on the streets – even if they caused their condition by doing something really stupid
We give them a hospital bed – even if they caused their condition by doing something really stupid
We pay for their treatment – even if they caused their condition by doing something really stupid
We have people setting themselves at risk of infection when disposing their bodies and cleaning up afterward – even if they caused their condition by doing something really stupid

As long as we do things like that (and many others) the “as long as you do not harm others*” condition in sentences like “you can do whatever you want as long as you doing not harm others*” is never met

-* corrected as it could be misunderstood as a wrong quote – sorry Gallois

Last Edited by Malibuflyer at 20 Aug 08:38
Germany

Malibuflyer wrote:

As long as we do things like that (and many others) the “as long as you do not harm me” condition in sentences like “you can do whatever you want as long as you doing not harm me” is never met

I don’t agree. Either we can afford a welfare system, or we cannot. A welfare system that sets conditions on individual behavior above basic human rights, is not a welfare system at all, it’s Chinese style communism.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Whilst I agree with what you have written, in general @Malibuflyer, you have in fact misquoted me and I think here it makes a big difference. I did not write “no harm to me” I wrote “no harm to others” . Others would include me of course :)

France

Great article Peter.
From the same site : Vaccines help, but don’t solve the problem

It feels like

• it will continue for years
  • governments don’t know what to do so implement vax segregation passports and 3rd shots. When the next wave hits , what are they gonna do ? 4th shots ?

Did the chinese invent the unbeatable virus ?

LFOU, France

There may well be regular vaccinations, say every 6-12 months, but IMHO the evidence one way or the other is thin.

For example the UK numbers are falling again now (at least in my area)

The news from Israel is unclear. Their numbers (of serious illness and death) are going up, but

• they vacced with a 3-4 week gap (the then standard) which has been proved to be much less good than the 12 week gap which say the UK mostly ran
  • they have large sub-communities which engage in dodgy social practices (as well as not getting vacced and these land lots of people in hospital (they were doing the same in London)

Obviously the Israel govt will have all the data but I don’t see it here.

We will just have to see. Everybody has been proved wrong in their forecasts, except those who got lucky

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message