Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

SO HOW MUCH WORSE COULD IT HAVE GOTTEN IF HE WAS NOT VACCINATED?

If you do not think there are several levels of suffering before actual death (with the resulting impact on hospital resources not to mention family well-being) I strongly suggest a visit to an ICU or palliative care unit to see people begging to be put out of their misery (and the impact that has on staff mental health in jurisdictions where helping them go is illegal).

There is a reason assisted death is very popular in Switzerland, and there is a reason doctors are leading “end-of-life” discussions well ahead of time.

Last Edited by T28 at 17 Aug 09:10
T28
Switzerland

Double vacced people are bound to get ill and die, but in very small numbers.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Double vacced people are bound to get ill and die, but in very small numbers

Tempting, tempting to make a bad joke here

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

LeSving wrote:

Tempting, tempting to make a bad joke here

You would be banned for three days…..thankfully I am not double vaxxed so will live to joke another day……

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

This is a great interview of one of the leading Medical experts. Listen to his credentials then later it is presented how he has been hounded by organized medicine to conform to current dogma. If any of you have had a history course of medicine you will realize that dogma rules most institutions not just medicine. From the use of aseptic technique to the use of anesthesia to the studying of cadavers most if not all pioneers in medicine have been ostracized and attacked professionally to conform to current norms.

This interview is not the best because there seems to be a time lag and therefore the interviewer seems to cut off Dr McCulloughs end statement.
But there is a lot of good information in this video.

This is how politicized and crazy things are getting in the USA. Pregnant women are now being mandated to get the “vaccine” because the CDC said it was ok. Where the hell is their data? That is my question. But Dr McCullough replies and gives his answer.

They are mandating everyone including recovered COVID individuals be vaccinated even though now it is being discovered that naturally acquired immunity is better against variants and longer lasting than the “vaccines”.

Rumble is a platform like YouTube but the difference is that YT censors for the Govt.

https://rumble.com/vky9he-under-no-circumstances-should-a-recovered-patient-get-a-covid-jab-expert-md.html

Then there is this video by experts in the field. Listen to what they have to say. Especially about the new study of placental disruption found in a very recent study. Starts at the 1:30 min mark so fast forward to it.

https://rumble.com/vkoyp8-stop-the-shot…-the-rest-of-the-story-conference.html

KHTO, LHTL

T28 wrote:

If you do not think there are several levels of suffering before actual death (with the resulting impact on hospital resources not to mention family well-being) I strongly suggest a visit to an ICU or palliative care unit to see people begging to be put out of their misery (and the impact that has on staff mental health in jurisdictions where helping them go is illegal).

Well Ive seen my share of hospice patients and I can honestly say give me a quick death compared to the Chemo, Radiation and operations dragging things out for months or even a year or two. Most COVID patients die relatively quickly.

Now if they had normal medical care upon contracting COVID with early treatment according to Dr McCullough (I think it was him) 80% would not be hospitalized. Its in one of the two links I sent.

KHTO, LHTL

Airborne_Again wrote:

No vaccine gives 100% protection and no one has ever claimed the Covid-19 vaccine does. These conspiracy theories are tiresome.

Well if only 1 person in 100,000 dies your comment would be accurate. But Israeli hospitals 40% are filled with double vaccinated COVID sufferers. These people are very sick otherwise they would not be hospitalized. These are vaccinated people in hospitals and some are dying. Im sure there are co-morbidities. But considering the vaccine was supposed to lessen the severity the trend is going in the wrong direction.

KHTO, LHTL

Ibra wrote:

I am getting really concerned for myself, any easy way to get un-vaccinated?

There are so many different vaccines out there. I have heard people are working on something to mitigate the effects of the vaccine. My only advice would be to not have a booster. Who knows the sky might not be falling.

KHTO, LHTL

One final parting advice from Dr McCullough

https://rumble.com/vkpyfr-dr.-mccullough-5-most-important-truths-about-covid-19.html

So my advice is if you believe the MSN and news media run by the Govt’s such as the BBC, NPR and their associates then by all means get your shot. But please dont be totalitarian and use totalitarian measures based on scientology to force an experimental drug on people whose short or long term effects are not known. Although we are learning that more and more short term dangers are being exposed weekly.

KHTO, LHTL

Israel is very well vaccinated so most people contracting the virus have been vaccinated. It’s still relatively early days, but mortality seems proportionately lower than in previous waves.

In Alabama the ICUs are full, disproportionately with people who haven’t been vaccinated.

We used Hydroxychloroquine early on in 2020 but gave up as it wasn’t helping. The Egyptian trial into Ivermectin has been heavily criticised. You can try taking it within the UK, but only as part of a proper trial. If it works, we’ll find out.

I’m glad to have been vaccinated.

Last Edited by kwlf at 19 Aug 20:17
Sign in to add your message